Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is her back ground? Is she rich or does she just portray that life style. That Northwood place is a bit of a Kip

So what is her back ground? Is she rich or does she just portray that life style. That Northwood place is a bit of a Kip
She's obvs not that rich if renting in Northwood 😅

Ps...I'm a northsider so don't come for me 🤣

Reactions: 5
No I agree. I’m new to following her. I wrongly assumed when I read here that maybe she bough one of the new houses in there. They were big enough money

Reactions: 1
It was definitely her now I see her post in the brown gear, she had her hair in a pony but wearing the brown outfit.

Reactions: 1
She’s impressed by a “medium” that was able to parrot back her plans to her - when only a few weeks ago she was telling the world her plans/hopes through those money hungry mood board/vision boards. A fool and their money are easily parted as they say (although in her case she might have gotten her “reading” for free).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at the hair dressers…., AGAIN. I’m surprised her hair isn’t falling out.

She’s at the hair dressers…., AGAIN. I’m surprised her hair isn’t falling out.

Reactions: 3
Annnd we are still getting pictures from her wedding 😂😂 I don’t even the Kardashian’s would go on about a wedding as much 😅 it’s obviously the only subject that gets any sort of engagement on her page

Reactions: 4
Does she actual have an actual job or she is a full time insta hun now? Anything I go on her page she put for a walk having a muffin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.