Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes horseyed up the teeth even more i see on her stories this evening 😱 what in the duck do all these insta huns actually be at with the massive chompers that they can no longer get their top lip over comfortably? Not to mention the total difference in size and colour to the bottom untouched ones… the list of transformations into Mr Ed is growing, lauren, sosue, joanna coops, rosie conn, dose devlin, mrs make up, shannen whats her name … all had lovely teeth before … they are all sporting teeth now that look like massive chisel tips 😱

Reactions: 8
I was wondering did anyone else notice the horse teeth that suddenly appeared! What is gods name has she done 👹👹

Reactions: 2
I was wondering did anyone else notice the horse teeth that suddenly appeared! What is gods name has she done 👹👹
Hahaha I just went on to have a look. What on earth has she done? They look like cartoon teeth, and now she’s getting the hairy mollies laminated and her hair blonder. There’s a lot to be said about keeping to a classic look. She’s going to look back in those photos in years to come and cringe.

Also she “bought” her BF a gift for the wedding morning and is advertising it on Instagram 🤣 surprise surprise hun, I got you a freebie! I’d hate to make my wedding day part of my job ….. it’s so depressing, there’s NO room for private moments in her life at all. I’d respect Lauren much more if she told us all she wanted to keep parts of her day private.

Reactions: 4
You don’t get eyebrows that big laminated. End of. Caterpillars.
i get mine done and I love them but they do not take up half my forehead

Reactions: 6
She thinks she's the tits eating at the ivy. It isn't the ivy west street, London, it's part of of chain of spin off restaurants that serve ready made, production line, mass produced meals. It isn't fancy. It was never fancy. It was designed as a genius marketing ploy to create a chain that gives a luxe feel. As s result, the uninformed and desperate scuttle in there thinking they are a bit special. A friend's boyfriend works there, or used to work there, I may have said it but they chuck so much food in the microwave there. Its all fur coat and no knickers so suits slug brows right down to the ground

Reactions: 11
She thinks she's the tits eating at the ivy. It isn't the ivy west street, London, it's part of of chain of spin off restaurants that serve ready made, production line, mass produced meals. It isn't fancy. It was never fancy. It was designed as a genius marketing ploy to create a chain that gives a luxe feel. As s result, the uninformed and desperate scuttle in there thinking they are a bit special. A friend's boyfriend works there, or used to work there, I may have said it but they chuck so much food in the microwave there. Its all fur coat and no knickers so suits slug brows right down to the ground
I believe the industry term is “alá bing” 🤢

She’s just a spoiled little everything handed to her on a plate good for nobody. She doesn’t even know what a hard days graft is it’s actually disgusting and she should be very ashamed of herself.

And then brows

She’ll regret the bleach hair and carpet charcoal black eyebrows for a wedding day look in a few years time . If she’s going for a natural wedding day look ..it’s anything but !!!

Reactions: 11
Hey Lauren, jus a reminder you don’t have an actual job, so these ‘work things’ you need to finish before your wedding weekend is a pile of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laughing like mad at her Eyeko competition reel. She's applying the eyeshadow like you'd brush your teeth and so rough applying the pencil. It was the end of the reel that got me 😂 she pulls this mad looking face like 😕☹🥴😬. And she's mocking us now with the brow gel 😂😂 well atleast she got the fluffy Ronnie waxed. 🙄

• Haha
The make up tutorial... Her eyes are so small and puffy, she shouldn't be lining her lower lids...this ain't the 90s lozzer. And don't get me started on the draft excluders she's got over her eyes. She looks so full of filler it's like her face hurts

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.