Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever happened to terry? I was late watching this series and looked for him on socials but couldn’t find him.

A place to reminise about our favourite islanders, dramas and moments from times gone by.

Edited to add, Im not a mod and don't want to be seen to attempt to moderate, but lets be respectful and bear in mind the tragedy that has taken place since the show. ❤
Agree
RIP Sophie Mike and Caroline ❤❤

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys watching series 3 currently but had to come and mention all the peeing chats! Literally showed 3 conversations in the toilets in their natural friendship groups, because that's the way it all worked out. We don't get that anymore, it's all orchestrated girl/boy chats, any they’re so bloody dry! Give me toilets, smoking and drinking chats any day.

What ever happened to terry? I was late watching this series and looked for him on socials but couldn’t find him.
I think he got a lot of tit for Malin & Emma

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys watching series 3 currently but had to come and mention all the peeing chats! Literally showed 3 conversations in the toilets in their natural friendship groups, because that's the way it all worked out. We don't get that anymore, it's all orchestrated girl/boy chats, any they’re so bloody dry! Give me toilets, smoking and drinking chats any day.

I think he got a lot of tit for Malin & Emma
The smoking area was where it was at!!

Reactions: 2
Fabulous. Thank you. I’ve not watched S2 but with all the chatter I can’t wait!

yeah he’s no where to be found. Apparently he has like a car dealership and I think he moved to Ibiza

Reactions: 1
I‘ve just started watching season 3 again too. I’ve watched seasons 1 & 2 a few times already though so I’m quite familiar with both of them 😆. I’m half way through episode 2 and it’s already 100 times better than the current season. The Islanders all have loads more personality than the current lot and there’s a much wider range of people in terms of age and professions. I’m there for the toilets, smoking and drinking chats too, it’s all so sanitised and staged now.

I watched season 4 again in the run up to this series staring and enjoyed it far more on second viewing than I did at the time (I was not a Jack and Dani fan) but S1-3 are where it’s at, with S2 being the best one by far. Those of you who have never seen it are in for a treat, it’s a completely different show to where it’s ended up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When Malia came into the villa for all of 5 minutes, got in a fight with Kady and then was immediately kicked out 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg can we all rewatch together? The best series of LI :love: I loved everyone on there even the villains they were all such characters with REAL personalities

Series 2 is WILD I am loving it! I had to rewind Malia getting kicked out about 3 times because I couldn't stop laughing at her for it 😂

I feel awful admitting this after everything that's happened, but one of the reasons I didn't watch the first few seasons was because Caroline Flack annoyed me on other shows. I'm glad a colleague finally persuaded me to watch S5 because I was wrong. The show is amazing and Caroline was much better at presenting it than Laura is 💔

Last edited:
So I'm watching Love island season 2 for the first time. I know of some events that happen but it definitely doesn't spoil the show. Knowing that Zara looses her miss GB title and watching her brag about it so much 😂😬 i loved the way when she told Scott (when coupled up with him before Kady came) he didn't give a tit 😂🙈. Poor zara thought it would scare/intimidate/impress him.
I can't help but feel a little bit heartbroken watching Sophie, I just googled her there. She was also Ms GB back in 2009. I actually find it uncomfortable watching her and Tom, I feel like I'm watching an abusive relationship. I am only two weeks in but I get the impression Tom is REALLY holding back his anger on the show.. I think if he wasn't on camera he would break tit and has potential to get violent. I thought Nathan was annoying at first but I do like him and Cara now 🥰

Unlike the new season of LI, this season makes me smile like I'm watching a romantic comedy 😂😅 you can see the attraction between all the islanders and its so sweet watching Love blossom.
I'm a bleeping sap 😂😭

Series 2 is WILD I am loving it! I had to rewind Malia getting kicked out about 3 times because I couldn't stop laughing at her for it 😂

I feel awful admitting this after everything that's happened, but one of the reasons I didn't watch the first few seasons was because Caroline Flack annoyed me on other shows. I'm glad a colleague finally persuaded me to watch S5 because I was wrong. The show is amazing and Caroline was much better at presenting it than Laura is 💔
They should have kept Malia in. Her and Kady would have killed each other multiple times. Ugh she was disgustingly cocky coming into the villa, thinking she was miles better than the rest of the girls when in reality she was probably the least attractive in there at that time 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am only two weeks in but I get the impression Tom is REALLY holding back his anger on the show.. I think if he wasn't on camera he would break tit and has potential to get violent.

Unlike the new season of LI, this season makes me smile like I'm watching a romantic comedy 😂😅 you can see the attraction between all the islanders and its so sweet watching Love blossom.
I'm a bleeping sap 😂😭
Yeah Tom definitely comes across as someone who'd be really violent and nasty off camera! I'm struggling to watch him, he makes me so uncomfortable.

You definitely see the personalities of the islanders much more as well, because they group together in their natural friendships and talk about whatever they want to talk about. None of the weird forced boys/girls football/NVQ talks that the producers have clearly instigated. I feel like I actually know who these S2 people are, and I'm not just seeing a filtered TV version of them all.

Zara is so annoying, I'm quite looking forward to seeing her lose her title 😂

The season 1&2 pool is much better than the new one too. I really want to stay in this villa and jump in that pool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's quite hard to watch back knowing what has happened, as you can tell Sophie had her struggles but was one of the most honest people they've had on LI. I thought she was stunning too and so different to the girls now.

Was I the only one not rooting for Scott & Kady? I thought they were both awful. 🙈
Not just you! I thought Scott was really fit but didn't like Kady, I thought she was very immature and she was a right hole to Sophie at times.

• Heart
Yeah Tom definitely comes across as someone who'd be really violent and nasty off camera! I'm struggling to watch him, he makes me so uncomfortable.

You definitely see the personalities of the islanders much more as well, because they group together in their natural friendships and talk about whatever they want to talk about. None of the weird forced boys/girls football/NVQ talks that the producers have clearly instigated. I feel like I actually know who these S2 people are, and I'm not just seeing a filtered TV version of them all.

Zara is so annoying, I'm quite looking forward to seeing her lose her title 😂

The season 1&2 pool is much better than the new one too. I really want to stay in this villa and jump in that pool 😂
Sophie says she is happy despite crying loads. She is walking on eggshells constantly! It must be a scary thing to be trapped in a villa with a guy like that, she seems scared of him.. She should have cut it off with him when he called her a slag, Tom seems like the type of guy that would flip at their girlfriend for another man looking at her.
Zara the poor thing is so annoying 😂 she seems nice, just really annoying.
They haven't had a lot of air time so far but right now I like Nathan and Cara 🥰

Sophie says she is happy despite crying loads. She is walking on eggshells constantly! It must be a scary thing to be trapped in a villa with a guy like that, she seems scared of him.. She should have cut it off with him when he called her a hag, Tom seems like the type of guy that would flip at their girlfriend for another man looking at her.
Zara the poor thing is so annoying 😂 she seems nice, just really annoying.
They haven't had a lot of air time so far but right now I like Nathan and Cara 🥰
Yes Zara is so bleeping annoying!
So smug so it’s kinda funny knowing she lost her title!
Kady and Scott just no!
If that was the outside world you would of walked away and the fact they was like that in the villa what must it of been like in the real world!
Cara and Nathan are so cute and can see they hit it off instantly and obviously was all real as they are married with kids
If the producers didn’t intervene so much more couples like this would happen in the present love islands but sadly it’s all about the fame and brand deals now