Love Island UK Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite hard to watch back knowing what has happened, as you can tell Sophie had her struggles but was one of the most honest people they've had on LI. I thought she was stunning too and so different to the girls now.

Not just you! I thought Scott was really fit but didn't like Kady, I thought she was very immature and she was a right hole to Sophie at times.
He was quite fit but came across as really insecure at times with Kady, also not a great drinker, could be a bit of a dick.

Reactions: 1
Yes Zara is so bleeping annoying!
So smug so it’s kinda funny knowing she lost her title!
Kady and Scott just no!
If that was the outside world you would of walked away and the fact they was like that in the villa what must it of been like in the real world!
Cara and Nathan are so cute and can see they hit it off instantly and obviously was all real as they are married with kids
If the producers didn’t intervene so much more couples like this would happen in the present love islands but sadly it’s all about the fame and brand deals now
NATHAN AND CARA HAVE KIDS AND ARE STILL TOGETHER 😍😍😍 I didn't know that, that is so sweet!
Opinions on Olivia? I haven't really liked her in the first two weeks. I'm not sure if she changes but I was under the impression she was a likable character before I start S2.
Caroline dropping the Rykard/Olivia sex bombshell on Rachel just as Rykard attempts to leave the villa with her 😂😂

Edit: I just had a creep on Caras instagram, they are the most beautiful little family 😭❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
NATHAN AND CARA HAVE KIDS AND ARE STILL TOGETHER 😍😍😍 I didn't know that, that is so sweet!
Opinions on Olivia? I haven't really liked her in the first two weeks. I'm not sure if she changes but I was under the impression she was a likable character before I start S2.
Caroline dropping the Rykard/Olivia sex bombshell on Rachel just as Rykard attempts to leave the villa with her 😂😂

Edit: I just had a creep on Caras instagram, they are the most beautiful little family 😭❤
Aren’t they all just lovely together Cara and Nathan and the beautiful children ❤
I don’t get the fascination with Olivia
When does she get with her now husband is that later on?

Reactions: 2

Olivia is ok, quite easy going generally, (unless she’s smashing the dressing room up lol) and she seems quite fair in regards to friendships, which I liked, not overly dramatic/bitchy like some others. She comes across like a bit of a smug witch these days though, I think she’s had some fallings out with islanders - Cara & Malin.

Aren’t they all just lovely together Cara and Nathan and the beautiful children ❤
I don’t get the fascination with Olivia
When does she get with her now husband is that later on?
As of now I am about two weeks in, I know she ends up with a guy called Alex but I'm not sure how far in that happens.
She's awful whiney, very 'poor me' 😂 I do feel like she intentionally makes Malin feel guilty about the Terry situation despite 'being ok' about it. I think Olivia was more pissed over Terry chosing Malin over her than her being upset because she liked Terry.

As of now I am about two weeks in, I know she ends up with a guy called Alex but I'm not sure how far in that happens.
She's awful whiney, very 'poor me' 😂 I do feel like she intentionally makes Malin feel guilty about the Terry situation despite 'being ok' about it. I think Olivia was more pissed over Terry chosing Malin over her than her being upset because she liked Terry.
I think in this series they express how weird it is to be so full on so quickly with people, the situation is weird and they talk about that. They still have morals lol, they are all quite loyal to each other and genuinely seem to agonise over re-coupling decisions. So different compared to now when the likes of Toby have got with 4 different girls already without so much as batting an eyelid. That’s what makes S2 so believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m gonna (kinda) put in a sort of good word for Zara.
Very irritating and utterly me me me but I enjoyed her openness, a great example of how an entitled person really doesn’t even begin to see life through other’s eyes, found it interesting viewing.
I did feel for her when she realised how badly she would be perceived after what happened in the hideaway, it was good to see the support that the islanders as one gave her. Olivia and Alex were just getting to know each other at that time, don’t think they’d even shared a bed at that moment, but the attraction was obvious, Olivia sat down with Zara, didn’t try to make her feel better but was perfectly reasonable.
Oh for the great days of Love Island when all human life was actually there😉

Reactions: 3
Scott and Kady strike me as one of those couples that it would be a nightmare to live next door to because they'd have blazing rows every few days. She'd throw things and he'd punch holes in the wall, then tomorrow they'd be cuddled up laughing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK so I just watched the episode with Alex and James coming into the villa which is also the same episode him and Zara have their hideaway date 😬
I think Zara was trying to put a territorial stamp on Alex by doing that before Olivia could get in there, both have been competing for the new boys since the start and Olivia has been getting picked over Zara every time.
Also I can see the big deal with Alex. He is fab. I think love island has been trying to get an Alex lookalike ever since, all the blonde boys who get kicked up quite early in the season 😂😅

Considering I’m still in the early episodes (11/12), I’m now quite taken aback by how possessive Tom is being with poor Sophie 😞

He likes her, sure. But they’re not ‘official’, my understanding of latter series is that the islanders let everyone get to know each other, it’s only considered ‘wrong’ when couples are solid for a few weeks + or have become boyfriend & girlfriend.

I love, love, love Nathan. I have a weakness for Essex boys 😬

Reactions: 4
Just seen that Malin is expecting another baby! So pleased for her after everything she's been through. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved this season. It was the first one I ever watched and at the time was going through a really painful breakup. It was literally the only thing that got me through each day and gave me a focus. I’m aware that’s sort of tragic but it was a pretty tragic time so please reserve judgment 😂 I adored Nathan and Cara and was so happy when they won. They were really genuine and their relationship arc was believable. I love how they are now married and have a family. At a really sad time in my life this season legitimately renewed my belief in love/relationships. The whole LI show now has completely changed, from the format to the reasons people go on the show. I still watch it, but I don’t have any real investment in any of the characters (and I say characters because now it’s so constructed and they all seem to be playing roles rather than just being themselves).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love it when the Islanders all used to witch about each other lol! It's all so genuine, much more believable than the girl / boy only chats we’re subjected to these days.

Reactions: 4
Where are you all watching? Is it on catch up?
ITV Hub. All the seasons are on there so I'm watching them all from the start because I didn't start watching until series 5. I missed out, the early ones are so much better!

It's quite hard to watch back knowing what has happened, as you can tell Sophie had her struggles
I knew a LI contestant had tragically taken her own life a few years ago but I didn't realise at first that it was Sophie. It's so so sad. Her poor family.
During one of the challenges she said wanted to be like Caroline Flack, which was actually painful to hear her say given what they ended up having in common 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I hated Daniel so much...Everything he said and did made me cringe. 😱
Omg Daniel was meant to be the bombshell. He was a strange one.
Olivia and Rykard having sex while his love interest slept a few metres away.
It was the best.

Reactions: 8