Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
With the Zara/Alex thing though, I don’t think she did wake up full of regret. It wasn’t till her mate said ‘you didn’t’ and was shocked that she started to say how awful she felt. What I mean is, it wasn’t until the negative reaction that she decided to be full of regret 🤷🏼‍♀️
I should add- she shouldn’t have regretted it and it’s perfectly fine for a girl to have a one night stand! No one gave Alex any shit for it! He’d only just met her too! It was like everyone else could shag but when she did it everyone was ‘shocked’ 🤔
That was disgusting! Every girl was bitching about her and slut shaming her ! While Alex the lads where cheering 🤢

Reactions: 8

Rxt156

VIP Member
I have watched an embarrassing number of episodes in the last few days but it is SO GOOD.

Zara is still annoying. I loved Sophie. She was so mature and and it’s refreshing compared to the usual type on the show. Tom is a nutter, roid rage absolutely. Rykard reminds me of Brian Belo from big brother (I think is voice sounds the same from what I remember) he’s very tall and very dim but likeable! Love Nathan and Cara🥰

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Hello, joining from the current LI thread. Thought I’d give Season 2 a try and OMG! I’m only three episodes in and how much of a dick is Dan? And Tom is menacing as fuck.

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
With the Zara/Alex thing though, I don’t think she did wake up full of regret. It wasn’t till her mate said ‘you didn’t’ and was shocked that she started to say how awful she felt. What I mean is, it wasn’t until the negative reaction that she decided to be full of regret 🤷🏼‍♀️
I should add- she shouldn’t have regretted it and it’s perfectly fine for a girl to have a one night stand! No one gave Alex any shit for it! He’d only just met her too! It was like everyone else could shag but when she did it everyone was ‘shocked’ 🤔

Reactions: 7

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Katie did so well when she pulled Sophie to talk about it, I thought she came across as being so articulate and intelligent and able to express her feelings so well. Islanders aren’t like that nowadays it’s all “is he muugggging me off??” “Reaaalllyyy”
Yeah that initial conversation was very mature and respectful. I think it only went downhill when others started getting involved and were kinda egging Katie on to stay angry.

I was watching an episode of S3 yesterday and had a similar thought. Camilla and Johnny had a disagreement about feminism and she was very articulate and respectful when explaining why it mattered to her. Nowadays they all just seem to scream each other to get screen time, and I don't think any conversations about something as deep as feminism have been aired at all this year 😩 I wish I'd watched these old episodes as they aired!

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I actually thought Daniel was really good looking. Just the personality was off putting for me
There is something about Daniel that I find really odd but I couldn't say what it is. Adam is weird too, this series didn't do too well with the male bombshells 😂

I've just got up to the bit where Terry has started cracking on with a new girl and has said he doesn't miss Malin at all (harsh!) so I'm excited to see the confrontation that I've heard so much about!

Rxt156

VIP Member
He also has a very square jaw- deffo roids.
I think all the lads look mega old! It’s weird watching it with people who are about 28. I’m sure this season are like sub 25. Or they just act it 🤣
I think they look old compared to the foetuses of this season 😂😂😂. Liam is current season is 21!! Making me feel old lol

nik1231

Chatty Member
Ooh good idea.
I’m currently on episode 8, of my first watch.

Can I just start with;

Jesus bloody weps, ZARA IS FRICKING ANNOYING!!!! 😩
Super annoying! But I felt for the girl! You probably aren’t up to the reasons why yet, but you’ll see…

I think she was just a really insecure girl who tried to mask it.

It was the best series! I loved Sophie (rest in peace ❤).
Awww I felt so bad for her when the islanders were dickheads to her. Tom was a lot! The poor girls head was all over the place but nobody seem to understand.

Nathan calling Cara frigid would get Ofcom complaints now and get him removed 🤣
I thought he was a twat for that to be honest. He said a lot of below the belt stuff to her, but I still liked them.

Jesus

Yeah Tom definitely comes across as someone who'd be really violent and nasty off camera! I'm struggling to watch him, he makes me so uncomfortable.

You definitely see the personalities of the islanders much more as well, because they group together in their natural friendships and talk about whatever they want to talk about. None of the weird forced boys/girls football/NVQ talks that the producers have clearly instigated. I feel like I actually know who these S2 people are, and I'm not just seeing a filtered TV version of them all.

Zara is so annoying, I'm quite looking forward to seeing her lose her title 😂

The season 1&2 pool is much better than the new one too. I really want to stay in this villa and jump in that pool 😂
Sophie says she is happy despite crying loads. She is walking on eggshells constantly! It must be a scary thing to be trapped in a villa with a guy like that, she seems scared of him.. She should have cut it off with him when he called her a slag, Tom seems like the type of guy that would flip at their girlfriend for another man looking at her.
Zara the poor thing is so annoying 😂 she seems nice, just really annoying.
They haven't had a lot of air time so far but right now I like Nathan and Cara 🥰

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just put this on again because I’m sick of the new series being shit. I rewatched it a couple of years ago when it was on Netflix… hope it’s as good as I remember 😁😁

Not Cara saying she’s old because she’s 25 😩💀

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
A place to reminise about our favourite islanders, dramas and moments from times gone by.

Edited to add, Im not a mod and don't want to be seen to attempt to moderate, but lets be respectful and bear in mind the tragedy that has taken place since the show. ❤
Agree
RIP Sophie Mike and Caroline ❤❤

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
On episode 9.

Sophie and Tom riding in the wardrobe 🤣🤣

She is so charming, fun and beautiful. Such a loss. Absolute beaut. 💗⚘⚘

YouDoYouHun

I honestly don’t see the big deal with Olivia - she wasn’t attractive at all. I’ve just had to look at her Instagram and she’s got 2m followers and looks completely different now 😂 people who watched it the first time did the public like Olivia?

nik1231

Chatty Member
I remember when she said goodbye they were so cold to her. That Emma really went for her and the others crowded around and Sophie looked like she wanted to cry.

Now they all #bekind well I might be a bitch or a troll by their standards but I would never stand by and see someone being intimidated like that
Tina was the only one who checked in on her and tried to give her viewpoint to the others, but they were having none of it.

It made me so uncomfortable to watch Zara act so possessive over men she'd just met. I felt sorry for her but also wanted to be able to tell her to get a grip!

I don't know how much of this is confirmation bias because I was watching her already knowing what was to come 💔 but Sophie seemed so lost and vulnerable. She seemed to keep getting swept along in whatever other people wanted because she struggled to articulate her feelings. Her whole demeanor was really different around Tom as well, which is really quite frightening.

On a lighter note, now that I've seen this series I actually hate the new villa. I don't think it's anywhere near as nice.
I agree - I was the same. I don’t think she was ever that into Tom, she was just scared of the fall out. And I think that made her get lost in there and not be able to be a person in her own right. Tom was A LOT!

• Sad

Tit.tat

VIP Member
I’m raging that Tom just said Sophie was acting like a slag 😯. Didn’t he say he’d slept with like 200 people?! I don’t like him at all so far.

nik1231

Chatty Member
I seem to remember somewhat surprisingly that kady also supported her then. I remember her hugging Sophie in the bed while she was crying and saying “I know what it’s like to feel like everyone in here hates you everything’s going to be ok I’m here for you”

changed my opinion of her a bit as her and Sophie didn’t really get on and thought that was big of her
You’re right, she did!

I actually think Kady was a good person deep down, just. Spoilt child seeking attention, but harmless!

nbt

VIP Member
Another here watching it for the first time! 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m about 7 episodes in. So funny when Nathan asked for a wank and then it turns out he was just dry humping her leg 😂

• Haha