Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Yeah, he's really quite a dry character but I did quite like him tbh! You've got more of him to come 🤣
Nathan was an absolute legend of the entire love island series, no one will ever beat Nathan!
I love Nathan! When he first walked in I was like ffs he’s gunna annoy me. And he hasn’t at all!! I want him and cara to win.

Reactions: 1

YouDoYouHun

I’m missing this season so much after rewatching it, I’ve watched 5 episodes of season 3 and I’m bored - do I carry on?

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She is isn’t she? So awkward. She has no chat. Her idea of flirting is ‘oops look, my boobs have fallen out of my dress!’ I feel a bit sorry for her.

Last night I watched the episode where the girls did the talent show and Sophie’s speech was amazing. I was like, preach Sophie!!! You just would never get that kind of heartfelt passion and maturity on the current season.

I was shocked at how the boys were talking about the new girl Liana, who’s a stripper. Terry saying to Adam “if you’re only in it for the fuck then go for Liana. You couldn’t take her home to your mum”, etc. Just such a gross way to talk about women. Some of those girls are so insecure though. They’ve no idea how to behave as people instead of objects.

That’s why Iove Cara and Olivia - they’re so down to earth and give zero shits about whether they look Instagram perfect.

Kady and Scott are just awful. Could have happily lived my whole life never having come across them.
But what I want to know is what happens to Lianna’s lips??

Zantezoo

VIP Member
What ever happened to terry? I was late watching this series and looked for him on socials but couldn’t find him.

Tyla73

VIP Member
Amber was a bit immature but she really didn't do anything that bad (or hasn't in what I've seen so far) 😆 . She was no angel but she wasn't any worse than a lot of the other people in there that year. Quite a few of them were stirrers, Kem's best mate Chris being one of the worse. At the moment, Kem is the one in Casa Amor flirting with other women, talking about getting off with them and sharing his bed, all along egged on by Chris, the very thing Jake is being slated for this year. Amber is just moping about worrying about Kem. It just reeks of women being judged more harshly than men for the same behaviour. I seem to remember this was also the case with Chris and Liv (although it's not got far enough along yet to really judge that).

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if the villa in Series 2, the one they now use for Casa Amor? It looks similar. When did they change to the current villa?

finished the season 2 heading home special and S2 as a whole, funny people say the latest seasons are scripted when imo the heading home reunion couldn't have been more staged and scripted, felt like I was watching an ep of TOWIE or made in Chelsea, ddnt like the style of that reunion at all, glad they changed that in later seasons, much prefear the sit down interview aftersun style reunions we get now-the ep just felt so fake,scripted and staged especially th e sophie/tom/Katie chat

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
One for the history book because it’s non existent in season 7!!
Omg so good tittat 😭 on ep 2 now. So good already.

Also I'm looking at buying the earrings Kaz and chloe keep wearing this year 😭😂 fiver a pair 👀 haven't watched tonight's or last nights its shite