Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake is so cringe. Constantly looking at the camera and playing up to it.
Tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sharon and Aaron look awfully close for a couple that ended things a few nights ago?!

Reactions: 28
Not very fair of Aaron to be cuddling Sharon? I can't stand her but that's sending serious mixed messages

Reactions: 35
Why are Sharon and Aaron snuggling in bed? Did they make up now or is she trying to throw herself at him? I really don’t know

Reactions: 3
Between sexy toddler behaviour and age isn't really a thing just call it n island

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was so determined not to like Faye but I think I actually do now.

Kaz is classy as duck, she was always too good for Toby.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lucinda is playing ditzy. The bar is so low for Brad. How is she so impressed by him?!

Liam is really dull! Millie seems to have more about her, more energy, so im surprised.

Reactions: 21
Jesus Lucinda is gorgeous but her personality is just dead as duck. Why is everyone sleeping on Millie when she's actually pretty and has got chat other than 'realllayyyyy'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
And you had a date today didn't you 😘😘
Yesterday!
He wasn't my type but bought me a 3 course dinner and loads of cocktails 🤪
I let him spoil me cause he's a loaded tech guy. We had a great time though! Gent!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.