Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm she threw up a lot of red flags last night. Leaving chloe and luncindas chat was the mature thing to do if she didn’t want to be involved, but to say ‘I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that’ then make a bee line to slag her off to Faye was bitchy.
Rachel is stunning, but very insecure
Yeah honestly, calm the drama Rachel (but don't really because we love it), it's not school anymore and you've known all of them for like 3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg I’ve spent all afternoon thinking “the thread is so quiet today” not realising a new one was made!!!

Anyway….

hope tonight is a good ep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’ll be interesting to see who Teddy is interested in because assuming that he gets first pick at the next recoupling, he could easily shake things up a lot.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Kaz and Chloe are the most intelligent girls and are dumbing themselves down a bit in order to fit in and be able to play the game. Let’s face it, apart from Hugo all the other lads are bottom set for everything.

Liberty is clever but for some reason she genuinely seems to think Jake is a catch. I’m gonna blame it on the boredom and unusually intense living situation. I love that she was so classy about putting him in his place last night.

And I love that Kaz wears a bonnet to bed every night and gives precisely zero fucks about it. I really respect the commitment to hair before all else. Girl after my own heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope the gals who were on here saying it was there first time watching have stuck around cus it looks like it’s finally getting to the good love island drama 😋

Reactions: 4
How many black girls have been dumped on this for a plain white girl
Too many sadly. Samira’s was the most heartbreaking because she thought she had finally found the one only for him to get dumped and cheat on her on the outside 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many black girls have been dumped on this for a plain white girl
The black girls are literally on fire HOTTT and the blonde girls are a carbon copy of each other 😩
Idk how the personalities compare in person but on looks alone, kaz is stunnnning

Reactions: 7
Why does Faye always do this, go off then go back to apologise. Why not just keep your cool in the first place?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.