Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I was Rachel it’s not even about Brad really, I think it’s about the principle… he led her on, lied to her and proceeded to duck her off for another bird after she saved him. He used her essentially. That would knock my confidence and hurt me more in a pride sense more than the duck boy. He isn’t a loss realistically, you could have better conversations with inanimate objects. I hope someone comes in to sweep her, Kaz, heck even Liberty off their feet.
That’s what the whole games about, you’ve got to take ur chances to stay in!

Reactions: 4
loooool just watched the first watch why is everyone so shocked when someone new comes in? have they never watched the show and
it’s not shocked like oooh can’t wait ..they’re shocked like omg what the hell !!! a new toy???

Reactions: 7
What the duck is jake on?! Why is he such a liar saying to Liberty he's all about her when he's been going on to the lads about how he's wanting to get to know other people.

Reactions: 22
loooool just watched the first watch why is everyone so shocked when someone new comes in? have they never watched the show and
it’s not shocked like oooh can’t wait ..they’re shocked like omg what the hell !!! a new toy???
Maybe it's excitement, not shock

• Heart
Reactions: 2
hmm she threw up a lot of red flags last night. Leaving chloe and luncindas chat was the mature thing to do if she didn’t want to be involved, but to say ‘I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that’ then make a bee line to slag her off to Faye was bitchy.
Rachel is stunning, but very insecure
Maybe I’m just a proper witch but I didn’t think Rachel went to witch to Faye, she didn’t even say much to her? Just that she didn’t wanna be part of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Rename it insecurity island at this point 😂 in all seriousness though, these girls are so gorgeous and the fact that they seemingly have all the same insecurities I see in myself and my friends is equal parts comforting and saddening.

Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m just a proper witch but I didn’t think Rachel went to witch to Faye, she didn’t even say much to her? Just that she didn’t wanna be part of it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She could have just walked over to them and sat down and joined the conversation they were having, it’s very naive to think she didn’t go down and sit with Faye not to witch. She wanted to stir the pot because she’s feeling like a lost sheep.

Reactions: 6
I agree she didn't tell Faye what was said - chloe just assumed and piped up. Faye just wanted go have a go because shes Faye not because Rachel said anything

Reactions: 9
She could have just walked over to them and sat down and joined the conversation they were having, it’s very naive to think she didn’t go down and sit with Faye not to witch. She wanted to stir the pot because she’s feeling like a lost sheep.
I don’t think it’s naive, what did she actually say?
I mean that was some tit stirring the pot. Not sure where else she was suppose to go, when she decided to take herself out of that situation. She didn’t want to come across as supporting Chloe pursuing Toby.

Reactions: 1
I agree she didn't tell Faye what was said - chloe just assumed and piped up. Faye just wanted go have a go because shes Faye not because Rachel said anything
She walked up to Faye, sat down and said - omg so awkward don’t look at me pretend I’m not saying anything, then they proceeded to talk about what happened. Chloe ‘piped up’ because she could hear her name being mentioned, and rightly so 🤣

Reactions: 19
She walked up to Faye, sat down and said - omg so awkward don’t look at me pretend I’m not saying anything, then they proceeded to talk about what happened. Chloe ‘piped up’ because she could hear her name being mentioned, and rightly so 🤣
I’ll have to rewatch because all I see was her say it was awkward, don’t look (at Chloe cause she’ll assume she is talking about her), didn’t see her go on and say more. Maybe I wasn’t paying attention

Reactions: 4
If she really didn't want to get involved she could've gone and sat with any of the other numerous islanders

Reactions: 8
On day one I thought Sharon was the best looking girl there but my opinion has changed, not sure if it's because she has just not looked as good since then or I just dislike her.. My most attractive girls list:
Lucinda
Rachel
Millie
Kaz
Liberty
Sharon
Faye

I'm so repulsed by the boys in there I find it hard to rate them. I actually had to Google them because I couldn't picture half of them.
Boys:
Brad (he's hot 🤷‍♀️)
Liam (he's pretty hot too 🤷‍♀️)
Hugo (he's quite handsome and seems nice)
Aaron (good looking but no x)
Toby (also cute but no x)
Jake 😳🤢🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
On day one I thought Sharon was the best looking girl there but my opinion has changed, not sure if it's because she has just not looked as good since then or I just dislike her.. My most attractive girls list:
Lucinda
Rachel
Millie
Kaz
Liberty
Sharon
Faye

I'm so repulsed by the boys in there I find it hard to rate them. I actually had to Google them because I couldn't picture half of them.
Boys:
Brad (he's hot 🤷‍♀️)
Liam (he's pretty hot too 🤷‍♀️)
Hugo (he's quite handsome and seems nice)
Aaron (good looking but no x)
Toby (also cute but no x)
Jake 😳🤢🤢🤮
Beaky Chloe didn’t make the cut

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beaky Chloe didn’t make the cut
Holy tit 😂😂😂 OK ok inserting Chloe inbetween Sharon and Liberty.. That's how forgettable these islanders are. I googled the boys but I thought remembered all the girls 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't get over how rough Chloe looks, and yet has every guy on their knees. Don't chase me, but I love Faye 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll have to rewatch because all I see was her say it was awkward, don’t look (at Chloe cause she’ll assume she is talking about her), didn’t see her go on and say more. Maybe I wasn’t paying attention
Nah but when Chloe said she doesn't like drama. I would have gone insane 🤣

I can't get over how rough Chloe looks, and yet has every guy on their knees. Don't chase me, but I love Faye 🤭
She looked quite hot last night with her makeup done nice, does sometimes look slightly worse in the diary room though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.