Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday!
He wasn't my type but bought me a 3 course dinner and loads of cocktails πŸ€ͺ
I let him spoil me cause he's a loaded tech guy. We had a great time though! Gent!
My days are all screwed up in here szz hun..
A 3 course meal sounds nice and cocktail heaven..at least you had a great time
#irishgirlsgodating

Reactions: 2
See when Brad said last night he's not a duck boy he doesn't sleep around & hasn't been with anyone since 2019... isn't that maybe because there's been a pandemic πŸ˜… not because he doesn't usually throw his cock around πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
β€œI might just have to sit there for a bollocking” has me rolling πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at the guys, hoping Kaz will be distraught. The guys really get a kick out of seeing the girls upset over them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I do like Kaz but she keeps saying wool was pulled from under my eyes, isn’t the saying β€˜wool was pulled over my eyes’?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If Hes the one in the white i bet he has a wife/girlfriend. 🚩🚩🚩

Why has Lucinda an Essex accent when she is from Brighton ?? Shutttt uuuuppp
No hes 28 hahahahahahahaahaha

But yes we like 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🀣🀣🀣

My days are all screwed up in here szz hun..
A 3 course meal sounds nice and cocktail heaven..at least you had a great time
#irishgirlsgodating
Imagine the laugh. If I don't get a fella by end of the year I'm the tall brunette on first dates 2022

Reactions: 1
I don't like the narrative the the guys keep saying the girls will go mad. Fitting in with the whole "women are crazy" and I hate it. People have emotions and don't always process them calmly. It doesn't make them crazy. Hoping kaz will kick off? I hope every single one of them pick a new guy come Casa Amor.

I keep trying to read Chloe's necklace! What does it say?
Mrs Steal Your Man 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Toby needs to man up and just say it as it is. Nothing worse than a guy who pissy foots around

Reactions: 15
My boyfriend looked at the TV while Chloe was speaking and said 'oh my god she looks terrifying and why is she speaking like that' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.