Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Just looking at hugos page, it looks like he has known he was going in love island since 7th March ‘thinking of 21st June - hot girl summer’
then on 21st it was announced
didn’t realise the housemates knew so far in advance - or just a coincidence?
21st June was when all restrictions were supposed to be dropped in England as well. Could be either of the two I guess

Reactions: 36

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Maybe unpopular but I like Chloe, it’s clear Toby hasn’t ever really been into Kaz, they could have gone about it a bit better but it’s love island and tbf they’re 100% told by the producers to kick up some drama for views cos up till now it’s been dead. Faye is vile.
Also - makes me so mad when girls turn on girls and say stuff like ‘sorry but she’s not you’ and shit like don’t drag other girls down because the man isn’t in to you.

HouseofQuiche

I’m sorry but this is a show... is chloe supposed to wait around until Kaz doesn’t want Toby? They’re not ‘friends’

• Heart
  • Haha

coriander

VIP Member
I don't understand why they don't put somebody a bit older in there for Rachel. Do the producers really think that a 29 year old woman would be compatible with shaggers in their early 20s?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Melody187

I didn’t think I could but I dislike Faye & Sharon so much more after last night. I don’t think Faye is fiery at all. She speaks to people like shit and there’s a difference between ‘drama’ and then being downright rude

Reactions: 35

Lilliepad

VIP Member
How can people say they don’t understand why Kaz and Liberty are hyped up yet the most upvoted comments in here are about Hugo being the best and how the girls are mad for leaving him out?! Pot, kettle?

I have to agree — one one hand I think it’s cool that she’s secure and comfortable to wear that on tv and I also appreciate she needs it for her hair, but there are so many different wraps and scarves that would look so much better or even stylish! It really does age her and makes her look like a completely different person, whereas everyone else in the morning looks like themselves just without makeup.
But a bonnet isn’t for style, it’s literally to protect your hair and she shouldn’t have to wear wraps that are stylish?

This is part of the reason why so many black women are cagey about going on reality TV - the point has massively been missed here! Headscarves often cause traction alopecia, a satin bonnet is the best option here.

• Heart

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Fayes parents should have paid for some manners and class for her 18th birthday instead of her boobs.

• Haha

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
sorry but Rachel can get in the bin too, what does she see in Brad? He has the personality of a wet wipe

• Haha
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Is she seriously crying over a dumb guy who she's known for a few days and dry humped once?

• Haha

Blossom303

Never thought I'd say this but im team chloe now it's like some ppl have forgotten that this show is love island not friends island tbh. Chloe has no loyalties to kaz at the end of the day and the whole point of the show is to be with who u fancy. So I don't get when the girls go on about girls girl's like they're all best mates when they're rlly not.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Rachel you came as a bad bitch, find your confidence and wipe those tears.
Brad marble mouth is not worth it.

• Heart

Noseyducker_

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but FUCK ME that Lucinda likes to drag out her words don’t sheeeeeee

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I also absolutely hate the way Faye speaks to & about Hugo. "Wait till the realise he's absolutely cringe" shut up Faye nobody even fancies you at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

mcfeez

VIP Member
Faye comes across so mega insecure, theres been loads of instances of it. Defensive-ness around her looks, literally even the first episode where she stepped forward for someone and they chose someone else and she mentioned it a good few times, clearly bitter about it. She comes across as one of those girls who thinks being strong and confident is sort of being an arsehole - raising your voice at people and always being the loudest in the room.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I feel really sad for Rachel, she just seems so deflated.
I didn’t rate Millie looks wise when she came in but I actually think she’s really pretty, still looks good without makeup and seems a nice girl

• Heart