Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a few comments slagging Aaron off for saying he doesn’t like fiery girls etc, I actually think that he kind of agrees with Hugo lol but didn’t want to say it.
I am also still baffled at how the girls reacted, especially considering Hugo said he doesn’t like fake personality or fake looking… you can have procedures done and not LOOK fake, chloe has had a boob job but doesn’t look fake, I know girls who have had lip filler and don’t look fake etc.
Also noticed fayes insecurities, like when Jake said Liberty had had Botox and Liberty was like I’m only 21! And then Faye was like nothing wrong with Botox.. eugh no Faye there’s not.. but as she said, she’s only 21! And frankly also, 26 is far too young for Botox too. I’m 26 and with all these girls having had Botox it does make me think should I be getting Botox 🤣

I also put money on both fay and Sharon coming out of the villa, seeing what their lips actually look like, and having them dissolved lol

So just caught up last night.

Fucking hell Faye and Sharon went way over the top, especially to a guy with a disability who arguably has far more reason to feel insecure. Whereas Liberty and Chloe who also have had stuff done weren't bothered at all because they are mature enough to understand preference and that it was personal.

Yet somehow Aaron who said something women have no control over and wants a submissive housewife, Brad who is fake af, Liam who admits he's a snake get off absolutely Scott free.

My theory is being that girls will put up with far worse shit from boys they seem attractive, further enabling them to treat women like shit.

They can all get in the bin apart from Hugo, Liberty, Chloe, Kaz and Rachel.
Yes! Almost all the boys have said something that someone could have got offended at.. the other day Aaron said he hated girls with super long nails.. to Sharon, who currently has super long nails lol.. (Altho I’m glad Sharon didn’t cry over it cause that would be bonkers). I also think, if anyone needed educating in this episode, which they didn’t, but if they did.. it would be Jake! Saying girls who like missionary are boring .. he’s the type of guy to be twisting you in all sorts of weird positions not giving a fuck about whether it feels good for you or not lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41

stewiegriffin

I'm kinda glad Lucinda has come in to represent our itty bitty titty comitttee. Its nice that all the guys are all over her and she doesn't have stuck on boobs. It's refreshing 😌

Reactions: 40

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Sorry sorry had to just jump to the end of the threads to say my piece. So about last nights episode...why was everyone bigging up Aaron? His turn off was very natural and normal arm hair?? And the day before he said he wanted a housewife type and wanted kids and was intimidated by independent, career driven women? I'm sorry but how are we just glazing over that??? Everything I wanted to say about Faye and Sharon has already been said so we don't need to re-hash that one. I like Chloe, I'll say it. She seems more chill now than when she first came in. Bit awkward that all the lads would get with her but she clearly isn't in to any of them. However, this is something I saw on Twitter about the argument thing, Faye has said she likes someone with perfect teeth and all the lads go on about 'blondes, blondes, blondes' but Hugo can't say he doesn't like 'fake'?

sorry but Rachel can get in the bin too, what does she see in Brad? He has the personality of a wet wipe
Rachel is so weird... I can't warm to her, she's beautiful but... she totally gets the wrong end of the stick in conversations too and comes across a bit paranoid tbh

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Faye literally turned around and started on Chloe?? And tells her not to be nosy?? In the sea you interfering cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

RedRosed

VIP Member
I don’t know how the girls could have left Hugo out, I would have picked him just so he wasn’t. Imagine the uproar if one of the girls was left out

Princessax

VIP Member
Actually liking Millie better than Lucinda. Lucinda knows she a pretty girl and is fancied, but Millie looks like she’s actually giddy and enjoying these dates

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Tell you what though, very ironic that Faye had a go at Hugo because of her boobs but in the challenge it was fine for her to say “I couldn’t feel anything” when feeling Liams crotch. So it’s fine for her to bash lads appearance and bodies but GOD forbid lads don’t fancy her right? Insecure little girl. Honestly surprised she’s older than me.

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
I'm kinda glad Lucinda has come in to represent our itty bitty titty comitttee. Its nice that all the guys are all over her and she doesn't have stuck on boobs. It's refreshing 😌
Would also love a curvy girl, with a bit of belly to come in! And a guy who is the same! Representation!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lavendervase

VIP Member
Is it just me or does Rachel look like a completely different woman than the one who walked in? I don’t think she’s looked how she did on her first night ever again.

Reactions: 37

coriander

VIP Member
I think Aaron got the ick after Sharon's outburst, then when the new girls came in he was done. It's been a week so fair enough to just dump her. But the bit about kids was really stupid and insincere.

Reactions: 36