Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I just had another thought about Faye last night, her sob story was that she cried everyday from the age of 13 to 18 because of her boobs (I don’t think I even had boobs at 13? But whatever) because she was ‘underdeveloped’ and then her parents got her a boob job… having small tits does not make you ‘underdeveloped’ some people just have small tits…

how many young girls are gonna watch that and now think they are ‘underdeveloped’ I swear Sharon and Faye think they’re some feminist goddesses but theyv just done more harm than good

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Poor Hugo 😭😭😭 I know they aren’t obliged to but couldn’t someone pick him out of kindness.. Sharon should of picked him, show Aaron she’s done with him

Reactions: 47

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
🕯 Manifesting that Hugo doesn’t fuck up his underdog edit like Dr Alex did 🕯
So confused now 🤣 His girlfriend Millie delighted a highlight named baby in the last 2 days on her insta.. ??? So he has a girlfriend and this is why he's acting like he doesn't fancy anyone ?

Also what age is Hugo ? Love how the facial hair aged him. She looks like a teenager 👀

20210707_014759.jpg
20210707_014749.jpg

Omg

Just remembered when Faye said her parents bought her a boob job at 18 🤮🤮 instead of you know telling her to love herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

gardenparpie

It's a dr Alex situation, it will work out well for Hugo because new arrivals will know he's popular outside and graft. Just my prediction

• Heart
  • Sad

Justhereforthebants

I don’t think Toby is into Chloe, I feel like he was mega influenced by the boys who were basically putting words in his mouth that he’s better with Chloe. He’s really awkward and Chloe will be bored after 5 mins, especially when Teddy comes in.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Rachel leaving 'cause she doesn't wanna be part of it then going putting herself right in it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

electricmallows

VIP Member
Just popped on to say I’m sort of team Chloe… 😬 Sorry, just had to get that out because Twitter would slate me hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
If I ever enter Love Island you'll know its me because I'll be fighting the men, the girls and the production team

Heck, I'll even fight Laura Whitmore just to bring ratings

• Haha
  • Heart

Farringdon

Faye and Sharon’s insecurities are shining through and it’s not pretty.

I *hate* the fake lips look that is everywhere right now. I have yet to see a celeb or person put filler in their lips and for them to look better for it IMO.

I feel sad for Faye that her parents got her a boob job at 18. At 18 you aren’t even fully out of puberty, aren’t even fully developed.

They should have told her there’s more to life than being physically attractive to the opposite sex. And being attractive isn’t even about looks. It’s about your personality, your character. They should have encouraged her to pursue something she felt passionate about, to strive to make the world a better place etc etc. Camilla from a few seasons ago wasn’t the most traditionally beautiful. She wasn’t the most outgoing. But she had an interesting career that she clearly felt passionate about and it made her shine out amidst all the fake boobs and fillers.

Every year I find it so uncomfortable watching girls with huge lips and plastered on makeup. And when Faye puts on the brown lipstick it’s even worse.

So sad to watch. It’s so sad to see how their insecurities have turned them (Faye in particular) into aggressive bullies. Like I said in an earlier post, Faye goes on the defence as soon as a guy isn’t into her and she’s done it here tenfold. It’s horrible to see, and makes her more ugly than those lips ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Both Maura and Megan Barton whatserface both went in for the kill with blokes already taken so no different for Chloe. It's bloody love island. She's bored and wants some action.She hasn't broken up a marriage. Kaz has know him five mins and she knows he's not interested - he couldn't make it any more obvious.Gobby Faye should keep her nose out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Speaking as an "underdeveloped" lady myself 🙄, Faye is a fucking asshole!! Sharon... at least she admitted she overreacted. Poor Hugo, he's not putting it on, he really is a nice guy.
Sharon and Faye are not "strong" women, people often misinterpret loudness and agro behaviour as confidence and it's not. Chloe is confident and really lovely as it turns out! Faye is an insecure bully and totally gaslighted him last night, her running over and hugging him when the lights went off really pissed me off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
On unseen bits the other night Faye was talking about her botched Botox and said “never get Botox girls!” But now she’s all “there’s nothing wrong with a bit of Botox!”
She's so insecure it's insane!! She shouldn't be on love island, she takes every comment and every other girls compliment as an active insult against her. She was fit to explode when all the lads were saying Chloe, she was fuming.

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Why’s everyone calling Faye a bully?? We were literally all saying we wanted drama and she’s given us a bit of that ahaha, don’t like how she’s come across so far but calling her a bully just a bit OTT
Since the start she's been aggy with any bloke who doesn't show interest, called Brad a "cunt", called Hugo "cringe" and was instrumental in making him cry the other day and was passive-aggressive about the new girls yesterday. Just continual shit behaviour from Faye, hence everyone called her a bully 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Lucinda is pretty, but as soon as she started talking- nope. Millie looks like she could be abit feisty.

Reactions: 41