Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
In her promo video she said she loves a married man.
Chloe just loves a guy who’s off limits. She loves the forbidden fruit. She likes to steal. She’s just THAT girl.
THAT is why she has gone for toby.
She will leave him when someone else walks in 🤣

Typical trashy cow she is!

And Toby is a stupid twat too.
he should have been honest from the start instead of leading kaz on.

I hope Kaz continues to keep her cool and calmly moves on!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
UNPOPULAR OPINION but I dont think Lucinda is as pretty and goddess like as people are making her out to be I mean what the fuck I find her repulsive to look at. I will admit she has nice eyes but thats it. Her face especially her mouth area and her teeth are scary she looks like an overly animated dolly its creepy. Also her chewing, her voice, the way she speaks its all SO obnoxious and immature. Did you see that scene with Hugo she looks so.. dumb? All squealy and giggly flipping her overly long ratty hair going ‘oh reaaaaaaallaaaayyy?’ ‘I like people that are clevaaaaaahhhhhh’ (when she’s CLEARLY not) and she just sounds so stupid saying to Hugo ‘yeh like I feel like you’re really clevaaahhh and claaaassaaaaayyy I love a bitta claaaasss yehhhh I love claaaasssss’ Wtf? She sounds so stupid and sorry i know it’s a bit harsh but mark my words this girl is fake and dumb. She’s one of the typical influencers who comes on to love island because she wants an easy fast way to become famous so she can have that designer luxury lifestyle and appear like she’s this self made rich woman when in reality she’s got no real sense of style, no culture or diversity to her personality, no real eye for anything and is just plain vapid. I just can’t see this girl having an actual intellectual conversation with someone especially Hugo. It’s just her looks that she has but like I said I don’t even think she’s pretty or at least nowhere near as pretty as people are making her out to be! Just look at her in comparison to her Instagram she literally looks almost like some exotic poc on her Instagram with all the editing even editing her eyes which are already bright and clear irl. Then you look at her on love island go back and look at ‘the boys grafting over dinner with the bombshells’ video that the love island youtube posted and really watch Lucinda the way she talks and her mannerisms and facial expressions. She looks like a creepy over animated doll it’s freaky. I just think everything about her is fake mark my words she’s not going to be well liked as the series goes on.
LOL tell us how you really feel why don't you! Haha! Do you have beef with this girl in real life or something?!

• Haha

snoopydoo123

The producers have been CATERING to the boys. They are all mediocre and dry and somehow have all the power at the minute.
They need to be humbled with not one new guy (who’ll prob go for a blonde) but two or three hot men 😂

Like Jake should not be so comfy that he thinks he can do better than Lib!!!

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Brad is HOT but ZERO chat!
He’s not going to sail by on his looks for much longer and that face he does when he’s pretending to be stunned by beauty is getting old 🤮🤮

Okay so you're Brad from love island
That don't impress me much!
So you got the looks, but have you got the chat??
No No!!
Dont get me wrong yea I think your alright but that’s not going to keep me entertained for the rest of the series!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Clementine

VIP Member
Imma say it but what makes me laugh about fake lips and bums is that black women have these naturally and were mocked for decades about it and now its in fashion but not on black women?

Make it make sense
I blame the Kadarshians. Appropriated EVERYTHING that’s made them “popular”

GossWhore

VIP Member
Lucinda has a baby spice kinda face. That's why men like her. She looks young.

But when she talks.......jeeeeeez

• Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
Chloe didn’t deserve that, does she need Queen Fayes approval before ‘cracking on” which literally is the point of love island

gardenparpie

So confused now 🤣 His girlfriend Millie delighted a highlight named baby in the last 2 days on her insta.. ??? So he has a girlfriend and this is why he's acting like he doesn't fancy anyone ?

Also what age is Hugo ? Love how the facial hair aged him. She looks like a teenager 👀

View attachment 651214View attachment 651215

Omg

Just remembered when Faye said her parents bought her a boob job at 18 🤮🤮 instead of you know telling her to love herself
Meh those posts are from last November, she probably deleted it as people were finding her insta and maybe she was bored of having people DM to ask about it. She'd probably have deleted all of them if they were trying to keep it secret, could be something but similarly they could have broken up in the past 8 months.

Meoulpal

VIP Member
The reason they picked Chloe as a bombshell is dawning on me now. They must have picked her knowing she was a ruthless slag that would crawl over your ma to shag your da

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Kaz, at this point, is allowing herself to be mugged off. Patiently waiting for this guy to like her enough to cuddle her in bed. When she didnt even step forward for him in the first place. He was on the subs bench ffs. Now she wants to act like she has rights to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Real insecurities.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I really like Millie in other news I think she’s lovely. Really vibrant and genuine and friendly. And it was lovely seeing how Liam changed as compared to the way he behaves around Faye - you can tell he genuinely likes her by how he looks at her! It’s nice seeing his real self come out when he’s around someone he actually vibes with

Reactions: 29

Notredamn

VIP Member
I wonder if Faye and Sharon think viewers at home will have been cheering them on, standing up for women's choices or whatever it was they thought they were doing. And judging Hugo for his ignorance.
They are in for a bit of a rude awakening then.
Yep, you could just tell they were expecting all us at home to be stood on our sofas clapping and whooping, 'you go girls!'. Seems Faye in particular is in for a world of pain sadly if she can't handle her insecurities over such an innocent comment.
Both she and Sharon cannot believe that Hugo, who they view as beneath all the other fanciable men for reason reason, has the audacity to not want them.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Aww I didn’t like Hugo initially but I hope someone chooses him. Just want Sharon and Faye out but also Hugo and Chloe to stay!

• Heart