Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aarons a dick. Just wants a quiet girl to know her place. Sharons reaction may have been over the top, but to not allow her any discussion? And throw in the kids thing? duck off lol

Reactions: 32
It’s actually scary how much blondes have the boys in a chokehold they’re all over these girls because of their hair colour so crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Aaron got the ick after Sharon's outburst, then when the new girls came in he was done. It's been a week so fair enough to just dump her. But the bit about kids was really stupid and insincere.

Reactions: 36
It’s actually scary how much blondes have the boys in a chokehold they’re all over these girls because of their hair colour so crazy
I really suspect it’s because of the misogynistic and sexually degrading stereotypes about blonde girls. Gross

Reactions: 10
Seeing Hugo vulnerable like that has actually made him attractive to me.

Hugo and Aaron are the only likeable ‘boys’ - I hate that, they’re men, not children, despite how they behave.
He should of said he Hates bad fake lips and boobs hahahha cause faye and Sharon's lips are horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can actually see a resemblance between Millie and Amber Turner from TOWIE. I think it’s the nose/ mouth area. And actually Lucinda reminds me a little bit of Ella!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah Aaron just wasn't feeling it anymore and was needing an excuse to finish it. Nothing wrong with that better than stringing her along and you can't force yourself to like someone. He spoilt it by saying the kids situation though , they had only known each other a few days shouldn't even be on their radar

Reactions: 27
Just bought Millies outfit because yeah I wanna have a hot girl summer too and we're about the same size

Im so confused lads we're all in the uk and Ireland where in the name of duck would ye be doing in that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🌧 🥶 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Babes I'm wearing it in my garden...I danna care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can actually see a resemblance between Millie and Amber Turner from TOWIE. I think it’s the nose/ mouth area. And actually Lucinda reminds me a little bit of Ella!
Omg yes I’ve been racking my brain trying to think who lucinda looks like and it’s Ella from towie!

Reactions: 6
Sharon: the girls that are the most rattled are Faye, Rachel and Chloe

Aaron looked at Sharon like "add your name to the list"
___

And Faye is the witch from high school with the fake compliment (oh wait can't say fake 🤣)
Faye: Lucinda is that her name? Stunning, she's sooo pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone hear Faye say ‘and Hugo needs to act like he’s not cringey’ to Chloe upstairs? Such a witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sorry but why was Faye being so bitchy tonight, like mocking and making fun of the new girls laughing, as if that wasn’t her at the start, as well as taking another dig at Hugo …… screams insecure to me. The new girls are absolutely stunning and she doesn’t like it, obviously not as cool with Liam talking to them as she made out.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.