Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely surprised how calm that chat between Aaron and Sharon was 😲 Dare I say it was almost... mature?!

Reactions: 10
Toby and Chloe???? Where did that come from......Does anyone think Chloe is the producers puppet especially after the Shannon situation being orchestrated?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lucinda and Brad could be the next molly mae and Tommy to be fair 🧐

Reactions: 13
I’m about to start watching on catch up a few minutes behind. Sounds like tonight’s is a good one :D

Reactions: 4
I'm genuinely surprised how calm that chat between Aaron and Sharon was 😲 Dare I say it was almost... mature?!
Shits going to hit the fan yet I'd imagine.
There's no way she's going to let it go that easily

Reactions: 13
Can we be honest those 2 new girls have come in and stroked the guys egos and have completely got them wrapped around their fingers. They’re giving them all the attention that basically the og girls haven’t!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.