Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye and Sharon’s faces are melting by the day. Faye reminds me of that awful yoke Farragh from teen mom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This season and last season have been nowhere near as good as the previous seasons.. can anyone explain this?😂 I feel like they were really good with finding potential “stars” eg Kady, Kem, Amber, Olivia & Alex, Megan, Olivia, Dani, Jack etc etc.. no one from this season or last season seems to be memorable

Reactions: 7
Noooo we're still friends @PepsiCherry ...what i left out was I'm in my mid 40's and about 3 stone to loose lol..so basically I need to jump back 25 years...Love Island Ireland 🇮🇪 😍
Im 29 in a few weeks, almost out of the island gang.

Me, you, few lads from UHL on irelands eye in our wellies xxxxxx

I can actually see a resemblance between Millie and Amber Turner from TOWIE. I think it’s the nose/ mouth area. And actually Lucinda reminds me a little bit of Ella!
agreed on the amber Turner shout. Aaron reminds me of Lockie but I can’t work out it it’s the bone structure or the mannerisms.

I think Faye is trying to be like Olivia Atwood.

Reactions: 4
Faye and Sharon’s faces are melting by the day. Faye reminds me of that awful yoke Farragh from teen mom
Sharon looks an orange moon emoji. Her lips are shocking. I've seen patients have reactions to fillers nowhere near as bad

Fayes are bleeping awful too but the gloss thing she wears on her lips makes them look like undercooked frankfurters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah like better to have that mutual understanding now, rather than them stay together, ignoring it and then when it comes to when Aaron wants kids and Sharon doesn’t (which is both completely fine), but they’d both be on different pages and would break up.
They’ve known each other two weeks!
Aaron has realised he has not chosen wisely and it’s any excuse to jump ship and try his luck with Lucinda.

I agree. He’s trying to find someone he can have a future with, like all of them, Sharon’s obviously very career driven and wants be successful in that way. Aaron on the other hand wants a big family. Nothing wrong with either, he shouldn’t be dragged for it.
Exactly!! Kids are a deal breaker, so many people don't find out until too late. I know Sharon went off on Hugo (she did admit she overreacted so I kinda forgive her) but I really think Aaron started backing off from her after that discussion about kids. The Hugo outbursts was just the final nail...
There's nothing wrong with being career driven but equally there is nothing wrong with wanting a big family either... stop hating Aaron because he's being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, so here are my predictions for the recoupling:
Millie will choose Liam
Lucinda will choose Brad
Hugo & Chloe recouple again on a friendship level
OR Chloe recouples with Toby (that preview was a bit unexpected, wasn't it?), and leaves Kaz and Aaron to recouple as friends.
Jake&Lib stay together because neither Millie nor Lucinda give him the time of day (can't blame them)
So - bye bye Faye and Sharon 👋

The only question is, if Hugo and Chloe stay together, what happens with Aaron and Sharon? Bit uncomfortable, can't wait 😀 Could Toby and Aaron switch between Kaz and Sharon?

ETA Totally forgot about Rachel. She ends up with Hugo, which might not be a bad thing at all, he could balance her out a bit

Is it not time for the boys to do a recoupling seen as the girls did the last one??

Reactions: 8
Is it not time for the boys to do a recoupling seen as the girls did the last one??
Oh yeah, you're totally right. I switched it in my head for some reason. Then it depends on the order, since Liam and Hugo could go for Millie, and Aaron and Brad for Lucinda.

Reactions: 1
Boring brad is so smug and sure of himself. I'd love to see Lucinda give him the cold shoulder

Reactions: 15
Millie's game is so strong. Charisma goes a long way! Her body language and eye contact are like catnip to men

Lucinda and Brad would be the most stunning couple. I think they're a good match on an erm...intellectual level as well (so far).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girls choosing would make for a very interesting show as clearly there's no one there who'd want to be picked by Faye or Sharon. The fallout would be hilarious.

I think all the boys would be happy to see them go so, if the boys choose, it's curtains for our feminist icons Faye and Sharon.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.