Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
The comments about Sharon looking old and tired are a bit mean- I WISH I still had skin that smooth and glowing! It horrifies me to think what people must think of me if they're bashing these girls for being "Butter face" or "unattractive" or "not being fit enough".
These people cannot win. Some watchers will think they're all too skinny and unattainable, but seems like others think they're not skinny enough or "too normal". If those girls are "normal" or "average" what on earth does a girl have to do to be considered pretty? That's what drives girls to plastic surgery and enhancements, and even THEN people turn on them for having botox and lip fillers and boob jobs.

If you're going on tv you're opening yourself up for critique, sure. It's one thing though to say "Sharon's not my type" or "I don't find lip fillers like Fay has very attractive personally", but to think people who have literally been picked because they're some of the hottest people on Instagram are "average" is just nuts. They might not be your type, but they're not complete uggos!
Hit the nail on the head! 👏🏻 We women just can't win can we. And no one comments on the fellas looks, just their personality

Reactions: 21

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
There’s something just not right with her eyebrows. I can’t really put my finger in it but they’re just not right. They’re very low. And light.
I was just thinking this. She looks like one of those celeb faces you see online with the eye brows removed!
Screenshot_20210629-212304_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I can't deal with Faye's make up. Did she buy a darker shade of foundation for when she got a tan? And it ended up being a different colour entirely?

• Haha

Lola UK

VIP Member
Surely she’s been dumped for another reason, off camera? They never dump this earlier

fairydustlover

Liberty should tone it down with the make up / lose it all together. She is SO much better without it and looked very fresh faced. Faye - how is she 25? Her skin in the morning was terrible.

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I feel bad judging their looks but I suppose that’s what this is all about.. so I’ll just say it.. I thought Liberty was the most unattractive at first, but after seeing her without makeup on I’ve changed my mind and I now think Sharon is the least attractive.. she clearly used to be attractive but those lips have absolutely ruined her