Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If someone leaves I think it may be Shannon you know. I dont think shes engaged at all and honestly suspected she has a boyfriend on the outside as she has been so closed off to all the lads.

Reactions: 19

Jellybb

VIP Member
Anyone else’s toes curl when they hear the females in the villa refer to the adult men as “boys”?? “The Boy I would like to couple up with…” etc.
It’s every year but it’s very fucking cringe

Reactions: 19

Lilt

Why is Faye acting like she owns all the boys, they haven’t even been there 24 hours!!

Reactions: 18

Velvett0ast

Sharon is already annoying me; there’s plenty of pretty girls in government love.
Brad the libra has NO banter, good lord.
Faye is def 25 going on 45 and had a terrible ego.

I like Kaz. Shannon has a nice body.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yes they are all good looking but they do not look anything like their instas.. being honest 🙈
I agree, honestly these posts like 'it's all just personal preference' is a bit like yeah no shit..haven't seen anyone say 'oh well objectively speaking these women are hideous' isn't it taken as a given we are all just sharing our personal views? I don't think it needs to be said in every post that it's just our preference, it seems obvious to me...and saying they don't look like their Instagrams isn't at all the same as saying they're unattractive at any rate. Really quite bizarre.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion…I do actually think Chloe is really pretty. She looks far more natural than most of the others

Her voice is AWFUL though.
Sorry Chloe is giving me hard 35

Lads, don't skip spf50 before you end up looking 50 before your time

• Haha