Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Bit aggressive there 'fuckin' Faye. She looks just like Laura Anderson, couldn't put my finger on it before.

Reactions: 19

Clementine

VIP Member
Chuggs just screams of Mummy and Daddy having money so he can do whatever the fuck he likes and call it a “career”.

• Heart

Lilylate

VIP Member
I’ve said it before abs I’ll say it again, Kaz is a stunning girl, she seems like a lovely girl too

• Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
When this series couldn’t get any worse they go and drop a chuggs into the mix, sounds like a nickname for being sick

• Haha

Mommamia

VIP Member
Why does Faye keep sayin her and chloe look the same so he should fancy her anyway beauty is skin deep love!

Notredamn

VIP Member
I thought Chloe was trans at first especially when she said 'I'm a woman!' which was odd, but realised pretty fast they would not to able to not announce something like that. It's the brow area.

• Haha

Lilt

Faye gives me 🚩🚩🚩🚩

I know Brads a bit wet and it was a bit savage but come onnnnn you’ve only known him 2 days
I reckon she’s super insecure and is used to having boys dribble all over her because of her massive fake tits and super inflated lips but she’s having none of that on there as no one is looking for a shag in there (yet!)

Sln2404

Ovie was the most beautiful human to Grace love island inside & out.

Camilla was the prettiest girl for me. Naturally stunning. I can’t be dealing with all the Botox and filler when they’re barely old enough to vote.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
When Jordan asked Anna to be his girlfriend and then cracked on with India

I WAS COMING HERE. TO TELL YOU. THAT I LOVED YOU.

Also when Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old (when he was in his 60s) was on video and said Chris was too good for Olivia
Omg that Stormzy is 72 years old comment reminded me of when Anton cried at Craig David 😅😅😅😅

• Haha