Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
The different shades and colours of Fayes skin??. She’s like got mahogany under boob, oak above the chest and MDF face??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Whassupgirl

Everytime I hear Brad talk I feel like I’m listening to an episode of Geordie Shore 🤣 he gives me proper James from GS vibes

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Nothing can beat Curtis saying he can't cuddle Amy in the morning because he's got to be up to make everyone a coffee and he meant it too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best part was she didn’t even flinch, I’d have been rolling on the floor 🤣🤣 how did she not lose it??

Also while we’re talking about iconic past moments, how can we forget Maura telling Lucie she’d fallen for one of the lads who was “so manly” and then the camera panned up and she was talking about Curtis 🤣🤣 I fell off my sofa, what was the woman on?

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I really don't like Sharon... she gives me 'pick me girl' vibes and is very rude or standoffish. She does realise you need to be friendly in order to get to know people??
I don’t think that’s unpopular 🤣

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
To be fair, that was a very dramatic twist! How embarrassing to be sent home on the second night after all the sex revelations you have to make. Maybe they'll bring her back in a week or so?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Wtf is this series, they had 2 years worth of people to pick from...what in the fresh hell is this cut price version?

• Haha

jarv

VIP Member
I fancied Michael so bad when he first went in guess you could say that was childish of me 😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but they should stop hiring influencers! Am absolutely sick of it now! Pick normal people ffs…
And sorry to say but all those women, apart from Shannon and kaz are total catfishes!! Real life them and insta them are totally different! I love a filter but this is taking the piss 🙄
Chloes voice is AWFUL. Surely she can’t keep that pretend voice up for the duration?

Reactions: 22