Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Hugo is actually too good for Sharon. These women are either blind or stupid, Hugo is absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I knew that was coming, I don’t give a SHIT who she does or doesn’t pick yet that has still FUCKED me off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know it was only Day 2 but there don't seem to be any stand out engaging characters so far. I know it will pick up (it always does) but none of them are particularly funny yet. I think Toby might be good - and I like him and Kaz, she is just lovely. Such a beauty.

Reactions: 21

sassylash

VIP Member
Shannon should have been a bombshell tbh that girl they brought it is a joke
But this is love Island my girl (Shannon) just looked like she was coming in to chill 🤷‍♀️Who remembers when they brought back Mike Thala and Sam in Chris and Kems season tho they could do that again and bring her back

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Faye saying she isn't bothered and then proceeding to insult Brad's personality and call him a c**t 😂

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
honestly just reminiscing old love island series at this point 😂 thinking of all my favourite moments

when kady and olivia were locked in the hideaway shouting abuse at tina
maura and tom ‘it will be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not’
kady spilling her drink over malia and getting her kicked off the show
when malin came back into the villa to confront terry after he had sex with emma over the covers 😭
zara losing her miss gb title after having sex with alex
michael and joanna getting together after casa amor and seeing ambers reaction
olivia telling chris to sit down best toxic couple ever
jack and georgia kissing on the date
curtis and amy i was coming here to tell you that i loved you
jon proposing to hannah ofc
rykard leaving the island for rachel
theo and tyla ‘if you like johnny so much you’d leave’
mr fucking boyfriend
CHALDISH
When Jordan asked Anna to be his girlfriend and then cracked on with India

I WAS COMING HERE. TO TELL YOU. THAT I LOVED YOU.

Also when Stormzy is 72 years old (when he was in his 60s) was on video and said Chris was too good for Olivia

• Haha

TheRoyalHousekeeper

I hated how over the top Chloe was about Aaron (?) having gone to university - does she think she’s the only educated one in there? Wtf?

She also kept talking over him and interrupting him in that horrendous loud, drawn out voice. Like chalk to a chalk board 🤮

Bbbexster

I just can’t believe out of every single bloke who applied for Love Island this year..... ‘Chuggs’ and the other one were the best to offer?! Seriously?!

• Haha