Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morty

There better be a secret villa or she comes back later as a wild card. I'm fucking phoning the police over this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Genuinely can’t believe Faye called Brad a cunt!
That was actually abusive, can you imagine the hotline to Ofcom if it had been the other way around?!?

She’s salty because she thinks she’s God’s gift and he’s not worshiping at her altar. Her reaction gave away that she cares way more about his opinion of her than she’d like to admit.

Reactions: 25

Gamu

VIP Member
I feel like getting someone to quarantine for 2 weeks and prepare for the show to then send them home within 2 days is cruel. And this is from the same production team telling viewers they should #bekind….

• Heart

Waves89

Liberty and Kaz seem the most genuine girls in there and I am here for their friendship!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Watching on +1 and this Chloe’s voice is the worst thing I’ve ever heard. She’s like the British version of Janice from Friends😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Genuinely still reeling at Chuggs. Surely he's not real, he's got to be a sitcom character!

"Hi I'm chuggs and I run a bucket hat business in surrey" NOOOOOOOOO

• Haha

Lilt

She’s so bitter because she actually believes she’s gods gift when she’s really REALLY NOT

wow if she doesn’t like him why is she getting so heated ahahahhaa

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The post I replied to called them total catfishes. To me that’s beyond personal preference and into ridiculous exaggeration.
How is it exaggeration? They all look wildly different in their Instagrams, that's not even about personal preference at all to observe that they've all used tonnes of angles and filters to look different to how they look in real life. Even the best looking of women will be called a catfish if they do stuff like that. Seems an odd thing to be touchy about!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry.. just want to say I didn’t call them catfish as a way to call them ugly!!!
as I have said they are VERY attractive women. I just feel they do not look like their Instagram page. That is all… catfish to me is NOT calling someone ugly. I am moving on from this now. Back to the show 🥳🤣

Melody187

Is anyone gonna address the fact that Chuggs has a bucket hat company
And
And
ITS CALLED BOOBY BUCKETS

• Haha
  • Sick

jarv

VIP Member
I have never asked a lad what their type is 😂 they'll either lie and describe you or describe something that you're not and you'll get the hump it's a useless question lol

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Me watching them kiss - oh my GOD they’re gonna lose prize money!!!!

Then I realise I’m watching Love Island not Too Hot to Handle. Brain can’t compute 2 reality dating shows at once.

• Haha