Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
The comments about Sharon looking old and tired are a bit mean- I WISH I still had skin that smooth and glowing! It horrifies me to think what people must think of me if they're bashing these girls for being "Butter face" or "unattractive" or "not being fit enough".
These people cannot win. Some watchers will think they're all too skinny and unattainable, but seems like others think they're not skinny enough or "too normal". If those girls are "normal" or "average" what on earth does a girl have to do to be considered pretty? That's what drives girls to plastic surgery and enhancements, and even THEN people turn on them for having botox and lip fillers and boob jobs.

If you're going on tv you're opening yourself up for critique, sure. It's one thing though to say "Sharon's not my type" or "I don't find lip fillers like Fay has very attractive personally", but to think people who have literally been picked because they're some of the hottest people on Instagram are "average" is just nuts. They might not be your type, but they're not complete uggos!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I quite liked Faye's little rant...made me warm to her a bit more 😂😂 the new Welsh lad looks quite fit but again, they're all way too polished. Bring in a long haired indie boy pls itv xx

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
"I'm older than most of you.... I'm a WOMAN"
She's 25, not 40,, there's a couple of 22 years olds, they're not teenagers. I'm so confused why she felt the need to say that.

• Haha

Waves89

Non of the boys actually seem that interested in chloe, I think the more she’s spoke to them the more put off by her they are

Britney Spiers Morgan

As someone who has watched every series of Love Island - even the old ones with the likes of Callum Best and Paul Danan - I think they might have found the most irritating contestant of all time in Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jarv

VIP Member
Sharon been slagging Diego off at every turn but that's his fault he doesn't wanna be close to her?! Dickhead

• Haha

Dcl

After all the #bekind, theyre airing all of the nasty comments the girls say about Hugo. It's really uncomfortable to watch.

slugella

VIP Member
It was crappy of brad to kiss Faye as least liked in the challenge, but they weren't a serious couple and I think she really overreacted the way she spoke to him. I don't think she even fancied him but think it hurt her ego and embarrassed her so she went way OTT

Lillyloo

VIP Member
honestly just reminiscing old love island series at this point 😂 thinking of all my favourite moments

when kady and olivia were locked in the hideaway shouting abuse at tina
maura and tom ‘it will be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not’
kady spilling her drink over malia and getting her kicked off the show
when malin came back into the villa to confront terry after he had sex with emma over the covers 😭
zara losing her miss gb title after having sex with alex
michael and joanna getting together after casa amor and seeing ambers reaction
olivia telling chris to sit down best toxic couple ever
jack and georgia kissing on the date
curtis and amy i was coming here to tell you that i loved you
jon proposing to hannah ofc
rykard leaving the island for rachel
theo and tyla ‘if you like johnny so much you’d leave’
mr fucking boyfriend
CHALDISH
Do you want me to rap? Lift the mood a little bit 🤣

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
I just can’t believe out of every single bloke who applied for Love Island this year..... ‘Chuggs’ and the other one were the best to offer?! Seriously?!
Covid affects taste and it obviously affected the producers taste in a cast

• Haha