Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Waves89

Liberty is so naturally pretty, she actually looks better without make up all together

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Idkk

Chatty Member
I know we’re only 2 days in but my god this feels like such a dry series in the making. Would love to be proven wrong 😩

Reactions: 30

Waves89

I want to see chloe and fayes birth certificates because there is no way they’re in their 20s

Reactions: 29

Waves89

Why is Sharon triggered that Hugo hasn’t spoke to her one on one…but she hasn’t made a point of speaking to him either?

hol20x

VIP Member
I mean if Faye feels like Brad has been off with her then fair enough call him out but I think insulting his entire personality and calling him a cunt is a bit much. She barely knows him.

Morty

Get this queen back in there please. She had the best quotes. This lot are are just not doing it for me at the moment.

• Heart

Jas28

Chatty Member
Why did Brad couple up with her if he finds her the least attractive? Something is odd about this series

Clover123

VIP Member
I also really fancied Jack Fowler but he reminded me so much of the famous lion bread from bakeoff 🤣 his personality was so fun though, he was such a laugh and his body was 😍, loved him.

gbbo lion bread 145.png

Brad and Aaron are the only attractive ones to me so far, but none of the guys or girls seem to have any chat whatsoever, every conversation has been so dry! Brad clearly thinks he is above everyone too, which is so offputting. Please get better soon LI, I can't take much more of these dull ass episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28