Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
So I’ve just caught up on last night’s episode and already don’t like Faye. Like someone said earlier, she looked nice from a distance, but up close her lips are awful. By all means, go get sculpted lips - I think they ‘can’ look really nice, but hers aren’t sculpted, they’re just pumped up! This, coupled with the way she wide eyed stares at people when they’re talking and her general ‘stuck up’ demeanour, make her ugly in my eyes. She’s coming across as conceited and full of herself.

I think Shannon is the most natural of the girls and I love Kaz. Liberty is tolerable and I’m not keen on Sharon. She seems arrogant and the way she is towards Hugo and how she speaks about him, doesn’t endear me to her at all...

Reactions: 33

Sticky One

VIP Member
I usually hate people who say this sort of shit butttttttttttttt these lot are by far the worst bunch of islanders. Ever!

vote them all out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

grumpycat

VIP Member
They need to employ a standard mid twenty year old girl with a smartphone and get her to do background checks because no stone would be left unturned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

potatowaffles

My grandma is also a huge love island fan and we were discussing that they should bring back Ovie becuase he was just the best.

I’ve ordered her her own personalised water bottle. I’ve already got one so I’m so excited to match 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jarv

VIP Member
Adding "distressed by fayes lips" to my list of things to talk to my counsellor about next week x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Morty

Why do the girls act all paranoid and possessive when a new girl comes in? They've been there like a day and they're acting like a bunch of old wives in dressing gowns on the sofa talking about how their husband of five years have gone to a strip club with the lads and haven't come home yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31