Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be bitchy now (I'm female btw). One thing I've noticed is that all the women have normal sized bodies this year, which is good (apart from the fake boobs and badly filled lips obvs). It'd be nice to have a proper plus sized girl and a guy who isn't full of muscles, there's nothing wrong with a softer body on men and women imo.

Also, I think Liberty looks better without make up on and is naturally funny but a bit thick. Faye needs a LOT of makeup to look even barely attractive, I was genuinely shocked at how rough she looked first thing in the morning, to the extent that I didn't recognise her. Chloe talks in a stupid put on posh accent and flicks her straggly extensions too much. Sharon is scary and this shows in her looks. Kaz is stunning and a nice person and I love her bedwear with her quirky hats. Of all the guys Aaron seems the most attractive, the others are too laddish.

Reactions: 44
Maura - are you bleeping jokin me
Why’d you tell her that for!
My fanny is trobbing TROBBING! 🤣

Anyone else notice there was no goodbye scene for Shannon? Maybe they’ve found out something about her so they’ve chose for her to leave like this to protect her from public scrutiny etc. Would make sense that they’d have to try and protect her from tabloids/trolling etc with everything that’s happened in the past. We usually see them walking out with their cases and everyone saying goodbye but nope there was nothing. Either that or she’ll be back in Casa Amor for a second chance!

Reactions: 11
Putting my tin foil hat on for a second.

In Shannon’s interview she stated that she was an ex glamour model and that she no longer does nude content. However, from the sounds of it her OnlyFans was still active prior to entering the villa. Is it possible that she lied to the producers about her OF and that’s why she got the boot? Something similar happened to one of the guys in the last US season where he didn’t disclose that he had done adult work and was booted as soon as it leaked to the press.

Kinda hoping they’ll bring her back though. It seems cruel to fly her out, make her quarantine then send her home after 2 days 😭
This makes sense but how would they have known who chloe would pick?

Or do we think they told her who to pick?

Reactions: 4
This makes sense but how would they have known who chloe would pick?

Or do we think they told her who to pick?
It’s been leaked by ex islanders that producers go in and talk to them and encourage them with what they should discuss etc to make it entertaining. If they’ve found something out and she had to leave they were probably all aware of it but told to make it look believable that they had no clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s been leaked by ex islanders that producers go in and talk to them and encourage them with what they should discuss etc to make it entertaining. If they’ve found something out and she had to leave they were probably all aware of it but told to make it look believable that they had no clue.
I could believe this. Didn’t Chloe say she doesn’t think there’s anything there with Aaron the morning after she picked him?

Reactions: 10
I could believe this. Didn’t Chloe say she doesn’t think there’s anything there with Aaron the morning after she picked him?
I thought it was Aaron that said he saw nothing happening with Chloe, he told Brad to go for it if he liked her.

Reactions: 3
are they doing the after sun show this year, dont they normally mention when at the end of the show like catch Shannon on Sunday at 10.30 type of thing

Reactions: 4
Why’d you tell her that for!
My fanny is trobbing TROBBING! 🤣

Anyone else notice there was no goodbye scene for Shannon? Maybe they’ve found out something about her so they’ve chose for her to leave like this to protect her from public scrutiny etc. Would make sense that they’d have to try and protect her from tabloids/trolling etc with everything that’s happened in the past. We usually see them walking out with their cases and everyone saying goodbye but nope there was nothing. Either that or she’ll be back in Casa Amor for a second chance!
there was a leaving scene and then her stood outside saying 'it is what it is', but I don't blame you not remembering it was very forgettable! Poor lass I'd be mortified she's wasted her time.

Reactions: 12
I'm going to be bitchy now (I'm female btw). One thing I've noticed is that all the women have normal sized bodies this year, which is good (apart from the fake boobs and badly filled lips obvs). It'd be nice to have a proper plus sized girl and a guy who isn't full of muscles, there's nothing wrong with a softer body on men and women imo.

Also, I think Liberty looks better without make up on and is naturally funny but a bit thick. Faye needs a LOT of makeup to look even barely attractive, I was genuinely shocked at how rough she looked first thing in the morning, to the extent that I didn't recognise her. Chloe talks in a stupid put on posh accent and flicks her straggly extensions too much. Sharon is scary and this shows in her looks. Kaz is stunning and a nice person and I love her bedwear with her quirky hats. Of all the guys Aaron seems the most attractive, the others are too laddish.
Kaz’s bedwear isn’t a quirky hat, it’s a bonnet to protect her wig. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just catching up as I couldn’t watch last night so avoided this thread til this morning.

I can see why there are loads of conspiracy theories flying around about Shannon but I think it’s just a simple case of the producers trying to shake things up a bit. They do things slightly differently every year and it keeps everyone on their toes.

Also, Chuggs and his bucket hat empire. No. Just no. Love Island lives or dies by its casting and this is just a suicide mission.

Reactions: 9
Chuggs just screams of Mummy and Daddy having money so he can do whatever the duck he likes and call it a “career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems like Chuggs is his real name....why would anyone name their child Chuggs?
0_Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-220705.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Seems like Chuggs is his real name....why would anyone name their child Chuggs?
View attachment 642676
Chuggs gave me new life last night as when I saw him I literally spat my drink out laughing so much.

I like Faye I think that Brad could have jokingly kissed a guy not humiliated her. Jake gives me bad vibes he, Hugo and Chuggs make me :sick:

Reactions: 6

Chloe’s voice changes in front of the boys 😂 when she was talking to one of the girls on the sun beds her voice was literally normal and then she starts putting on this ditsy annoying voice in front of the boys 😂

Chuggs gave me new life last night as when I saw him I literally spat my drink out laughing so much.

I like Faye I think that Brad could have jokingly kissed a guy not humiliated her. Jake gives me bad vibes he, Hugo and Chuggs make me :sick:
Yes I don’t like Hugo either everyone seems to like him but he just makes me feel abit uneasy

Reactions: 14
Chloe’s voice changes in front of the boys
1 of 2 things needs to happen: either ye vote her off (I'm in Ireland - can't vote) so we don't have to listen to her anymore, or else the producers call one of the contestants aside and get them to call her out on it, and she stops it! bleeping painful

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Obviously these women are very attractive but the fact is… they are catfishes! I love an aul filter but they look like completely different people on their socials… this is exactly what is wrong with the world 🙈🤣 I suppose in a way this is a good thing! All the young impressionable girls will see for themselves that Instagram is a complete sham 🤣🤣🤣 love island being a perfect example!
So agree with this, I can’t think of many things worse than meeting someone in RL and them having to do a double-take as you’re so unlike your (fake) pics 🙈 - make it the other way around any day.
Unless of course you never meet people in RL and just live on social 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
I'm only on episode 2 but Chloe's voice is getting right on my tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.