Love Island UK 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Faye keep sayin her and chloe look the same so he should fancy her anyway beauty is skin deep love!

Reactions: 19
Putting my tin foil hat on for a second.

In Shannon’s interview she stated that she was an ex glamour model and that she no longer does nude content. However, from the sounds of it her OnlyFans was still active prior to entering the villa. Is it possible that she lied to the producers about her OF and that’s why she got the boot? Something similar happened to one of the guys in the last US season where he didn’t disclose that he had done adult work and was booted as soon as it leaked to the press.

Kinda hoping they’ll bring her back though. It seems cruel to fly her out, make her quarantine then send her home after 2 days 😭

Reactions: 13

In Shannon’s interview she stated that she was an ex glamour model and that she no longer does nude content. However, from the sounds of it her OnlyFans was still active prior to entering the villa. Is it possible that she lied to the producers about her OF and that’s why she got the boot? Something similar happened to one of the guys in the last US season where he didn’t disclose that he had done adult work and was booted as soon as it leaked to the press.

Kinda hoping they’ll bring her back though. It seems cruel to fly her out, make her quarantine then send her home after 2 days 😭
But surely the researchers would have looked in to all of this?!

Reactions: 8
Just saw tonights there. I love Kaz, she seems so sweet and excited.

I was starting to like Faye a bit more but she really seemed to take it badly that Brad did not like her!

Just saw tonights there. I love Kaz, she seems so sweet and excited.

I was starting to like Faye a bit more but she really seemed to take it badly that Brad did not like her!
I think Kaz is lovely - super pretty and seems like a lovely person too.

Faye is just a narcissistic twit 😅

Reactions: 9
Very interesting that Twitter seem to have now done a 180 and absolutely love Faye whereas most of us are still like

A7A42184-9C91-4ACC-BC2C-382F8163316D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very interesting that Twitter seem to have now done a 180 and absolutely love Faye whereas most of us are still like

View attachment 642419
Faye is just trying to go down the savage Olivia route but im not sure it’s going to work for her. I was glad she put Brad in his place but she took it too far with the c**t comment!

Reactions: 15
But surely the researchers would have looked in to all of this?!
Tbf the producers are pretty useless when it comes to background checks. Anton’s blackfishing, Tom’s girlfriend and Ollie’s hunting all went unnoticed until it made the press. Regardless, #JusticeForShannon!

Reactions: 10
Hiii I’m new to this thread! I feel like this is plausible, I’ve just seen Sam Gowland’s tweet too, he said something about knowing how TV works it’s likely that she did something wrong as it’s unheard of for someone to leave on day 2.

Reactions: 3
Sharon looked SO much better before her lip fillers, there are pictures of her winning Miss International UK 2018 and she looks so much prettier without the fillers.

Reactions: 4
At least georgia was entertaining

Georgia "I'm loyal babes"

Other "But you kissed another boy"

Georgia "Yeah but I didn't enjoy it so it doesn't count, I'm still loyal"
😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem is the filler has migrated to mostly above her lips!! It’s so fucked.
Liberty’s and Faye’s look like sausages. Are there no good injectors in the uk!

• Haha
Georgia was a nightmare 😂😭
She was entertaining though!

But then saying this, then surely for this to be the case the producers would have told Chloe to go for Aaron then? Or decided it Aaron were picked to pull the plug on Shannon but they wouldn’t have done if it been anyone else?

Reactions: 2
They need to employ a standard mid twenty year old girl with a smartphone and get her to do background checks because no stone would be left unturned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.