Love Island Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished watching this and so glad there’s a thread!!! I couldn’t stand Eden and Erin right from the start. She was just immature and ridiculous shouting at Eden about Millie 🙄
And Eden thought he was better than everyone else and the way he spoke to some people u could tell he has an aggressive side! U could tell right from the start that Cassidy was just desperate... the way she hung on to Grant was ridiculous... she had only known him a couple of days before she was crying about him. She should have told him to duck off and she would have gained so much more respect from viewers. I managed to stop myself googling until the end!!
Not surprised about Eden.... but I was about Grant!! He’s definitely a “Crapp”bag 😂

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching s3?? I'm in the US but I managed to get ahold of it.

Things are already setting off in the first episode!

I really like Jess, she's just strikingly pretty ( gives me Emilia Clarke vibes) and she's got the healthiest attitude out of all the girls. I don't understand these girls wanting to ignore the red flags.

I don't like any of the guys except for Taku, I just feel like he's gonna get friend zoned until he gets voted off before he can find someone :/

Plus he's the only one in there who doesn't seem to want a million mirrors on the ceilings so they can see themselves back from every angle.

Sophie Monk is hysterical as per usual. So quick witted, really reads the room and adds something that no other host does for me.

I'm excited about this season.

I'll just post again because at some point somebody might want to join me here about season 3 😅

I can't believe we have to wait till Monday for another episode ( thurs-mon) is a big gap! I've heard this season has to be kept under 30 days because of the Covid situation; I guess they were allowed special filming rights.

Aaron is such a knob, and I can't wait till he gets voted off. He is being petulant about Jess, faking that he doesn't understand so she'll have to keep explaining it to him. Yuck.

Taku is still a legend. I like that he and Jess have a reciprocal thing going on right now, but I worry Jess is going to flake, she doesn't seem as keen as he is.

Tina is my #1 girl in there so I really hope she ends up with somebody great even if Mitch gets his head turned later.

So far, Chris and Mitch have proven to be the most interesting guys in there ( aside from Taku) and they come across more mature and funny, and less dude bro-ish.

I reckon Mon night Courtney will be the one left to choose to either save Ronni or Jordan. I hope she chooses Ronni because Jordan's been doing nothing but either tit stirring, jealous onlooking, or pouting in a corner.

I’m on episode 21. Tina absolutely all the way! She’s the whole package caring, funny, gets on with everybody but speaks her mind and stunning. Wasn’t sure about Mitch st first but he’s grown on me and I hope he doesn’t hurt her. Pretty much like all of the boys new and old. Ronni gorgeous looking but god he was sooo annoying, I’m sure he’s on the spectrum somewhere. Actually felt really sorry for Jordan serious lack of confidence issues. Really like Aaron not sure Jess is right for him. She’s very me me me and is outta here as soon as something doesn’t go her way. She’s petulant and needs to grow up. Really don’t like Lexy full of herself and immature. Nice body and height but very average face. As much as I don’t like Ryan he was right. Love Taku and Chris.

Is anyone watching this new season??
It's really interesting so far and I think it's my favorite Australian one yet

Yes I'm watching it. Seems like they like adding British people in non UK LI, there's two in atm

Reactions: 1
Yes I'm watching it. Seems like they like adding British people in non UK LI, there's two in atm
Holly has grown on me but what do you think of Callum? His ego so far is very off putting to me.
Makes me miss Welsh Liam from this years UK version, because he was a stark contrast

Holly has grown on me but what do you think of Callum? His ego so far is very off putting to me.
Makes me miss Welsh Liam from this years UK version, because he was a stark contrast
Not a big fan particularly, when he said he doesn't care about personality as long as they're hot :LOL: I like Holly.

Hi guys .. just found this thread.
I’m in the UK and we’re still on Week One.
Hard to tell at which country’s pace this thread is about so I’ll keep a watchful eye out to see if it OK for us in the UK.
Just to say loving it so far (last night’s teaser was the first re-coupling).

I've been watching but I think UK pace is so far behind it wouldn't be possible to keep an active conversation without spoiling it for UK viewers. I will say I've gone from thinking it was pretty good to can't bleeping believe the direction they took!

I've been watching but I think UK pace is so far behind it wouldn't be possible to keep an active conversation without spoiling it for UK viewers. I will say I've gone from thinking it was pretty good to can't bleeping believe the direction they took!
OK thanks for that, helpful.
I’ll see if I can get a UK pace thread going.
Shame about what you say about how it declines but there are so many bellends in the villa how could that not be the case, the Welsh guy for example calls women “birds” and he’s 24 .. unbelievable 😱

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching this new season??
It's really interesting so far and I think it's my favorite Australian one yet
Yesss! I'm in New Zealand so theoretically not far behind, but I was slow to start so only up to episode 9. With some hard graft I reckon I can catch up soon.

Not outdoing the last season for me yet. I loved Mitch and Tina, Zoe and Chris. I rate Phoebe in the current season, and Stella seems nice, but not exactly blown away by personalities yet ... although Al has just joined which is bound to bring some bants (although kind of like looping Adam Collard into the last UK season, also a bit "wtf?" Like, we know it's mostly fake, but let's not make that point TOO clear. Maintain the illusion, huns. I wanna believe these baby adults are really there for love 😂)

Has anyone been watching this on UK pace? I’m guessing this is the final week? It’s not lived up to the Eden/Erin/Tayla/Grant series. Plus what was the need for Tina and Mitch to return 😴

Has anyone been watching this on UK pace? I’m guessing this is the final week? It’s not lived up to the Eden/Erin/Tayla/Grant series. Plus what was the need for Tina and Mitch to return 😴
I started to, it got off really well, great twist on day one but it got worse and worse, not one likeable islander.

Yeah that's what I meant upthread about not being able to believe the direction they took. Whyyyy bring Mitch and Tina back? It was pointless! And no Casa Amor. It started off so well but went downhill quickly.

Was a little shocked to see Cassidy's posts, I still follow her and she's always boasting about clean living etc etc.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the final tonight. I didn’t realise I had missed a season so I didn’t know Mitch and Tina but it was weird bringing them back. esp when they had already had Claudia’s ex in. I didn’t want to watch ex on the beach! The others must have felt threatened by them because they had won already. It’s no surprise they were dumped before Callum and Mads. Islanders had a lot of control over the dumplings with it being prerecorded and some of the early ones were good fun but once it got to final week it should have been audience only.

Callum should not have been in the final 3! I didn’t like him at all initially bit I did warm to him over time. But it’s a joke he ended up in the final ahead of Al and Jess.

I feel like the Aus format is a few years behind UK. And I found the final strange where they didn’t announce third place but just went straight to the winner. We have to endure four couples as finalists!

I didn’t realise at first that they were actually in the casa Amor villa. Funny how different it looks when it’s different camera angles and a few changes to the set. I wonder why they used that villa instead of the main UK Villa? I read its filmed in august so I’m sure it would be after UK season has finished (same production crew maybe?).
interesting they don’t do the ‘casa amor’ test either. Uk have had that for a number of years now and it’s one of the best parts of the show.

I didn’t realise it’s not “live” like it is in the UK. I saw Tina saying they had to keep their reunion secret. So how do the audience vote if they’re not watching it in real time?