Love Island Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as I'm still off work, I've been trying to find different things to watch and have started watching Beauty and the Geek on Amazon prime, I was so suprised to see Erin on there!

Justin has come out as bi-sexual. He shared an insta story basically saying he doesn’t love people because of their gender and will love anyone. I had to have a google as I definitely got camp vibes from him. Nice to see he is still best friends with Millie though!

Agree about Cassidy, I really liked her but I think she’s just played the game. I really like Josh too so I feel bad for him.

Definitely stay clear of the twitter # if you don’t want spoilers!!!
Ok, I caved.

Watched up to the 4th episode from the final and googled.

For anyone who is impatient like me and wants to watch, shvideos.net

The drama after it finished is bloody amazing!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loved series 1 when it was first on. Was naughty and streamed them everyday when it aired. Didn’t watch all of series 2 though. Wonder if they’ll show that one in the uk too?!

Loved series 1 when it was first on. Was naughty and streamed them everyday when it aired. Didn’t watch all of series 2 though. Wonder if they’ll show that one in the uk too?!
They might show it when the winter series usually airs??? I hope so, this one has been so good so far😂

So shocked at tonight's results but I am so glad the one that got voted out got sent home. 😂
Just watched this episode - thank GOD Cassidy went!!!
Also can anyone else just not take Teddy seriously?! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
And finally, I’m still dying to google all this post-show drama, I’m so intrigued!

series 2 has been shown in the U.K. before, it was another good series (I think anyway) so I’m sure they’ll repeat it at some point x

Just watched this episode - thank GOD Cassidy went!!!
Also can anyone else just not take Teddy seriously?! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
And finally, I’m still dying to google all this post-show drama, I’m so intrigued!
The way Teddy speaks is annoying

I found some of them on Instagram - you should see how different Erin looks now!

Pleeeeease google the drama, it's the best drama Love Island has ever had

Reactions: 2
The way Teddy speaks is annoying

I found some of them on Instagram - you should see how different Erin looks now!

Pleeeeease google the drama, it's the best drama Love Island has ever had
Think she has had a fair amount of work done! I love how open she is about her endo though and not being able to have children (her partner is 19 yrs older and already has children though). She looks so much different considering LI was only filmed 2 years ago!

I tried soo hard to just watch it and not go on any of their instagrams or read up on them but I caved last night. Shocked about all of the drama that went on after the show!

• Heart
Bit random but I do love how much they all go in the pool - when the UK series are on that always annoys me - "WHY DO THEY NEVER SWIM!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I tried soo hard to just watch it and not go on any of their instagrams or read up on them but I caved last night. Shocked about all of the drama that went on after the show!
Ok I think I need to start googling too! 🤣 What did you search for to find all the gossip?! Just Love Island Australia?!