Love Island Australia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Liked Erin at the beginning but sheā€™s getting on my nerves now. Queen Bee vibes but sheā€™s actually quite nasty/childish a lot of the time

Cassidy comes across so desperate! Embarrassing to watch. She was going on about ā€œtrusting Josh with her lifeā€ and wanting to shag him in the hideaway after having a crush on him for a few days then as soon as the new guy came in sheā€™s changing her mind again!

Reactions: 1
Yep šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Liked Erin at the beginning but sheā€™s getting on my nerves now. Queen Bee vibes but sheā€™s actually quite nasty/childish a lot of the time

Cassidy comes across so desperate! Embarrassing to watch. She was going on about ā€œtrusting Josh with her lifeā€ and wanting to shag him in the hideaway after having a crush on him for a few days then as soon as the new guy came in sheā€™s changing her mind again!
I agree with Erin. I think sheā€™s just very full of herself but I do like how much she has the girlsā€™ backs. Seems to be the kind of girl that if youā€™re on her ā€œgood listā€ then sheā€™s amazing, but sheā€™d make your life living hell if you werenā€™t.

Really enjoying the series though.. although I did go on twitter and accidentally find out the winnersšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

I was the opposite with Erin, didn't really like her at the beginning but I really like her now.

Cassidy was my favourite from the the beginning but now she is coming across as a total game player! Natasha knew all along, if only people listened to her.

I don't really understand why John James left? Cause no women were flocking at his feet?! Also, did anyone realise it was him from Big Brother the year Josie Gibson won? What a transformation!

I'm trying to refrain from googling any of them so I don't get any spoilers.

Also getting serious gay vibes from Justin! Loved when the guys told him the girls felt he was very camp, it may just be his personality?

I was the opposite with Erin, didn't really like her at the beginning but I really like her now.

Cassidy was my favourite from the the beginning but now she is coming across as a total game player! Natasha knew all along, if only people listened to her.

I don't really understand why John James left? Cause no women were flocking at his feet?! Also, did anyone realise it was him from Big Brother the year Josie Gibson won? What a transformation!

Also getting serious gay vibes from Justin! Loved when the guys told him the girls felt he was very camp, it may just be his personality?
Justin has come out as bi-sexual. He shared an insta story basically saying he doesnā€™t love people because of their gender and will love anyone. I had to have a google as I definitely got camp vibes from him. Nice to see he is still best friends with Millie though!

Agree about Cassidy, I really liked her but I think sheā€™s just played the game. I really like Josh too so I feel bad for him.

Definitely stay clear of the twitter # if you donā€™t want spoilers!!!

• Heart
Definitely agree about Cassidy even more now! Has come across like a game player, I feel bad for Tash going home!

Reactions: 2

don't google but when you finish watching it you have to google because there is so much drama after it finished too šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yayyy so glad itā€™s not just me watching, I was starting to feel silly for creating the thread ha ha!
Iā€™m loving that there was drama from the start in this series, some of the UK ones have taken so long to get going that it gets boring!
Iā€™m having to force myself not to google about it as I really want to know about the post-island drama and gossip! šŸ¤£

I was hoping this thread existed!! Agree the drama is great, it felt like it should have been halfway through after week one from all the tears and tantrums šŸ¤£ liked Cassidy at first but now just think she's a bit of a wet blanket. Why does noone want Josh, he's my favourite!!

I couldnā€™t help myself and googled the drama that happened afterwards and now Iā€™m loving watching it even morešŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
I couldnā€™t help myself and googled the drama that happened afterwards and now Iā€™m loving watching it even morešŸ˜‚šŸ¤Æ
I reallyyy want to google but it will just ruin it šŸ˜©

Never known drama to continue after the show?!

The clip for tomorrowā€™s episode looks good! I might need to stream the rest of the series, canā€™t be bothered with waiting 24 hours for each episode šŸ˜‚

Oh my goddd I caved and have started streaming the series online

It's sooo much more dramatic than the UK version, love it!!

Itā€™s brilliant, have to admit I have googled and know a bit more about them all but it hasnā€™t ruined it for me. I canā€™t wait for tonight, I think itā€™s the fight one!

Itā€™s brilliant, have to admit I have googled and know a bit more about them all but it hasnā€™t ruined it for me. I canā€™t wait for tonight, I think itā€™s the fight one!
I've just watched this one online, so good!

Next yearā€™s UK one will have a lot to live up to after weā€™ve all finished watching this Aussie one!

Oh em gee the drama!! Cassidy picking Grant is the level of petty I came for šŸ¤£
Me too, Cassidy is a brilliant contestant. She seemed to get away with with going after all the blokes till Dom rocked up, donā€™t know how no one called her out in it.