Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Arabella could be in danger - will Toby want to salvage if they're the least popular couple? I could see them justifying it as her being the least popular with the public. Anton's already sent her home once...

Reactions: 3

Pshsjsnn

Have all islanders got a horrible past 😫 trying to think of who’s the heartbreaker. Only person I can think of is Michael or Curtis? 🙄. It’s only series 2 and 8that haven’t had anyone in isn’t it?

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Joanna looks like she's wearing a wig. I wish she'd take out the extensions and dye it a bit darker. It looks awful. I've thought this for years and am genuinely baffled that she thinks she suits that hair. Has no one told her?!?
Omg I feel this with my whole heart

iieee

VIP Member
Is it just me or is Tom just not interested in g at all he is blatantly telling her he likes molly and she just can’t see past her own self
This is exactly what he did on his original series, she's a fool

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I'm so glad mr mog plays pool on a tuesday, means I can actually watch a juice episode tonight !! (hopefully lol)

Reactions: 2

Pshsjsnn

Apparently kady was on live on tik tok and said oh I think a good bombshell will be going in tonight and winking so everyone is saying defo Joanna. People are saying Joanna and Michael together
---
So it’s not Kaz leaving 😂

Last edited:

Marilyn345

VIP Member
The
totally disagree don’t be mean about someone else just to stay on the side with an absolute roaster who’s going to end up hurting Callum in the long run. She should have said yes Georgia it will hurt her not whatever-ing poor mollies feelings to feed Georgia’s narrative.
Please tell me where I wrote something mean about Mollie? I didn’t say I would stay on side with Georgia Steele, I stated clearly I would remain neutral: I say this because inevitably at some stage GS will become even more of an attention seeking diva and if she chooses more or less everything you’ve said to her will get spun and perhaps not to your advantage, why give her the opportunity. And do you honestly think whatever Hannah might have said to her GS would have taken notice of. Whatever GS does is for camera time, in the scenario you cite that was all about pretending to care about Mollie’s feelings when she actually couldn’t give a shit.

Pshsjsnn

I agree defo gross, only saying him because he broke Amy’s heart in there. He was in love island games too so still single

melh89

You could predict who else might be going into the villa by whether they have got history with anyone in there!

Also who knew Tom & Casey shared a flat?!
I didn’t have a clue till I came across Casey’s TikTok today he suddenly landed on my fyp

bananacake28

Just have to say if I was in the Villa and Georgia Steele came to me for advice I would also say ‘whatever hun’ .. best to stay neutral with GS who will inevitably show her real side and start mouthing off .. who would want to get in the middle of that 😮
Who remembers GS chucking a cushion in the air with real attitude when a decision did not go in her favour .. all at the same time when she was pretending to fancy Sam Bird …. 🤫
totally disagree don’t be mean about someone else just to stay on the side with an absolute roaster who’s going to end up hurting Callum in the long run. She should have said yes Georgia it will hurt her not whatever-ing poor mollies feelings to feed Georgia’s narrative.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Where are all the challenges are they not doing them for all stars? I want some ridiculous challenge not truth or dare
I've been wondering this.
Previous islanders have said the challenges take hours to film and they're outside in the heat the whole time. Maybe they've had to be more careful with working conditions this time and they can't get away with some of the things they usually do. They could replace the usual challenges with something else though.