Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VanillaChai

What was in the tomorrow night preview ? I thought it was on til quarter past so went for a pee and missed it !!

Reactions: 2

Pshsjsnn

Just saw something that said the bomb shell was the heartbreaker of his season so must be a guy!

Reactions: 1

BobbySinger

Have we seen it confirmed yet about movie night ?
I’m still watching season 2 and they picked one person from each couple so 2 people
Went from the 2 bottom couples , would be a good way to get rid of Tyler and Georgia S

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
If it’s like past votes, the islanders will have to choose from the 2 couples that were next lowest after Liberty and Mitch, so that’s Sophie and Josh and Arrancini and Toby.

Depends whether it’s a free vote, in the past they have sometimes been forced to choose to save one from each. But it’s more likely that the girls will send a boy home and vice versa.

In which case it’s bye bye Arrivederci and the girls will have to choose between Tony their mate and Josh who is in a real couple, so I suspect they will have their hands tied.

bananacake28

The
Please tell me where I wrote something mean about Mollie? I didn’t say I would stay on side with Georgia Steele, I stated clearly I would remain neutral: I say this because inevitably at some stage GS will become even more of an attention seeking diva and if she chooses more or less everything you’ve said to her will get spun and perhaps not to your advantage, why give her the opportunity. And do you honestly think whatever Hannah might have said to her GS would have taken notice of. Whatever GS does is for camera time, in the scenario you cite that was all about pretending to care about Mollie’s feelings when she actually couldn’t give a shit.
I didn’t say you I was referring to Hannah.