Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisynoon

Chatty Member
What happened with Josh and Joanna then? My fiancé had the cheek to talk to me 😂
Said he was 100% open to getting to know her, she said he was high on her list, just as Sophie had broken things off with Chris

(Hoping it's movie night fodder...)

Reactions: 4
sorry I'm not racist and im sorry if this comes across that way but I honest to god thought Joanna was black, she looked black, like a light skin version of black in S5, and now here she is looking whiter than snow, I am shocked to learn shes actually caucausian, she looked a different race in S5
Joanna is uk Cypriot

Reactions: 4

Nixxs

VIP Member
Have all islanders got a horrible past 😫 trying to think of who’s the heartbreaker. Only person I can think of is Michael or Curtis? 🙄. It’s only series 2 and 8that haven’t had anyone in isn’t it?
Curtis is gross but I did hear at the beginning he was going to be in it

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
So on first look it's saying the new arrivals pick first, but they've not even been on any dates or anything yet? They've literally just arrived! Ugh I hate it when they do this! 😣

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Have we seen it confirmed yet about movie night ?
I’m still watching season 2 and they picked one person from each couple so 2 people
Went from the 2 bottom couples , would be a good way to get rid of Tyler and Georgia S
I don't think it's been confirmed, but all the posts on the instagram account have been asking for it, and it would be a great way to rev up drama. Trouble is, I don't know what else they'd show - Georgia H saying Anton gives her the ick? Maybe they'll try to get people to hold off on sharing villa gossip to give them some ammunition for it.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
So I'm listening to Chloe vs the world - she'd just done a shot when the question of "will you be going on All stars" was asked in her game of say it or shot it

daisybrown

VIP Member
I wonder if it is out of the bottom two, which would be Kaz/Chris Sophie/Josh? I want Kaz to stay, but happy for Chris to leave!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Casey and Arabella could be a potential too although the height difference may be a little too much 😄
---

Agreed!! I feel like people with that skin tone
always suit darker hair better. She’s beautiful but rough, the Michael thing was scary vibes

I also liked Sophie’s hair when she left it curly and natural and didn’t straighten it
I thought Casey and Liberty but that’s that out the window