Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pshsjsnn

Not sure exactly how true it is because could they could just be chatting shit but Olivia, fran and tanyel were on a live earlier and apparently Joanna and Georgia steel had an argument not long ago and haven’t spoken since👀 hope she takes Callum off her 🤣
I know Elmer and Fran are quite close with both of them so I would believe them tbh, that could make things interesting 🤔

Reactions: 4

queenwannabe

I don’t know what it is but as a female I would like anton to be my best mate. He actually gives supportive, protective big brother vibes to the girls tbh 😆 also I am Scottish but my god his accent grates on me it’s like Falkirk on steroids
I love Anton too but I could never go with him because of the accent too and I’m also Scottish 😂 I feel like that’s his tv voice cause his mum certainly doesn’t speak like that 😂

indiansummee

Then it also could be that producers are forcing Tom to chat to G and also that tap on the couch on the terrace seems scripted enough as he genuinely doesn't seem all that interested
He was probably just worried they would be overheard so it was damage limitation 😆

Pshsjsnn

I think/hope it will be lib and Mitch first out and then it will be next bottom 2 couples Chris and Kaz; Josh and Sophie but like I can’t imagine Tom and Molly being anyone’s favourite couple either

Georgia H is brainless, she really is, I'm sorry for what happened to her and glad she got some justice with Bear but the type of guy she goes for after everything that happened to her makes 0 sense, she was in to Mitch,Chris, and Josh who has an OF and no shade to him but if my sextape was leaked on an OF without my consent I would never ever go near someone who has an OF ever again , now shes going after Casey even though hes treated her like shit and binned her off last November after presumbly a shag, like WTF girl Anton is right there
But you could say Bear would have leaked it OF or not. He would have found a way

Pshsjsnn

Said he was 100% open to getting to know her, she said he was high on her list, just as Sophie had broken things off with Chris

(Hoping it's movie night fodder...)
Thank you! They’re doing some kind of voting on love island’s instagram so I think that will be the movie night thing but they’re calling it something else

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Where are all the challenges are they not doing them for all stars? I want some ridiculous challenge not truth or dare

Appletiser

Casey and Arabella could be a potential too although the height difference may be a little too much 😄
---
Joanna looks like she's wearing a wig. I wish she'd take out the extensions and dye it a bit darker. It looks awful. I've thought this for years and am genuinely baffled that she thinks she suits that hair. Has no one told her?!?
Agreed!! I feel like people with that skin tone
always suit darker hair better. She’s beautiful but rough, the Michael thing was scary vibes

I also liked Sophie’s hair when she left it curly and natural and didn’t straighten it

Pshsjsnn

The Sun has reported the results of this sees four Islanders sent home and two bombshells take their place, one being an ex-Islander who has previously been named the “sexiest Islander of all time.” Popular Islanders are dumped, and one of the bombshells is a boy who was the “heartbreaker of his series”.

A source said: “Everyone was shocked – some of the most popular people in the villa got the axe – the cast were fighting back tears and completely gobsmacked.”

This is just making me question everything!

DonAragona

VIP Member
Toby is not even an extra at the beach club.

Hannah, Tyler, Toby and Arabella to be dumped.,.I think

Pshsjsnn

I’m hoping for Tyler and kaz to leave but I’m worried about hannah. I don’t think the girls will send Anton home even tho there’s nothing going on there. They won’t send Georgia h home because Anton won’t allow it and also Josh is her pal so don’t think he would either

electricmallows

VIP Member
Ok but I really don’t think any of them are sharp enough to see Tom and G chatting every night and assume it’s two timing flirting 😂 like is it bad that I think they might just be that dumb to not notice without producer prompting?

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Awww Anton meant no malice she didn’t need to run over and tell Chris she knew at the end of the day they had to vote someone
I think he intended to make Georgia H think better of him, not such a big deal as Chris made of it. I also understand why Toby cautioned Kaz about Anton, because she kissed him in the challenge, and Anton asked if there was anything more, or something?