Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Anton, Tyler or Chris and Kaz, Hannah or Georgia H?
Thinking Chris and Hannah
I think Chris and Tyler are the most at risk boys. Anton is very popular with the girls so I can't see it being him.
Hannah must be the most at risk girl? Georgia H maybe too but again I think she's popular in the villa and I can't see them choosing her over hannah

Reactions: 4

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I'm worried it's going to be India Reynolds, I'm sure I saw that attached to her name (though Megan surely the sexiest ever islander)

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I saw someone mention Casa… Do you think they’ll do Casa with all stars? I don’t think they’ve got enough time or enough people to bring in for it?! That’s the part of love island I like the best as it normally gets interesting then 😅

leepdeex

I’d be annoyed if that was the case cause Mitch and lib are surely going to be the bottom and they’d send Mitch home instead of lib when I’d rather it be other way round 😂
[/QUOTE]

Surely they’ll be the least voted for couple and immediately dumped.. surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

jenabelle

So on first look it's saying the new arrivals pick first, but they've not even been on any dates or anything yet? They've literally just arrived! Ugh I hate it when they do this! 😣
Now if the little man 👨 🙈 picks Molly, it's insect. I know not family but bestfriends, no im sorry I couldn't 🙈😫. And I think Molly would have more self respect for herself. This is like a swingers club 🙈🤣

• Haha