Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisynoon

Chatty Member
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer
I'd like Deji back, Summer could be interesting but I don't know who would go for her. I'm sure we'll get Danica but she shouldn’t bother unpacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I’d be really surprised if they put Joanna in after that aggression she showed, if she was comfortable enough doing that infront of a camera I can only imagine how she would act behind closed doors.
I had an abusive partner and it started with a pinch here and there, then a face grab just like that then it moved onto worse. She’s definitely a huge red flag. Imagine one of the lads grabbing a girls face like that! Nope nope nope. No excuse for her behaviour
Oh so sorry, hope he’s binned off permanently.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Can’t believe they even managed to drag last nights episode into tonight’s it’s like the never ending challenge

WitchyMoo

I think Casey will pick Kaz due to not wanting to step on Tom toes with Molly and I think Joanna will pick Josh.

Will Chris pick Sophie I can’t see it as she said she ain’t interested but if he may to keep her in the game etc x
---
Will Toby go for Arabella or will he be sneaky and to go for Georgia S?

Tonight is going to be interesting to see Georgia S face when Tom picks Molly and not her lol 😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I saw someone mention Casa… Do you think they’ll do Casa with all stars? I don’t think they’ve got enough time or enough people to bring in for it?! That’s the part of love island I like the best as it normally gets interesting then 😅
They’ve already said their not doing casa this series

That's the end of Megan going in so, she said she's only go back if 1) her bestie Hannah was in there and 2) they brought Ovie in,

• Sad

Nopatience

VIP Member
In fairness they could all be the nicest people edited to look awful, it’s hard to get a real sense of any of them when you just see carefully curated edits.

Pshsjsnn

sorry I'm not racist and im sorry if this comes across that way but I honest to god thought Joanna was black, she looked black, like a light skin version of black in S5, and now here she is looking whiter than snow, I am shocked to learn shes actually caucausian, she looked a different race in S5
Yeah she’s Cypriot I believe

Blablabla98

So the first look shows that the couple with the fewest votes is immediately sent home.. do we think the other islanders have to them chose another couple to go OR choose 1 girl and 1 boy to leave cos let’s face it there’s no “couples”
I’d be annoyed if that was the case cause Mitch and lib are surely going to be the bottom and they’d send Mitch home instead of lib when I’d rather it be other way round 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4