Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gleevall

Chatty Member
Toby pulling the EXACT SAME flip flop move he pulled on Chloe in his original season to Georgia S

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I think Tom and Casey are just bothered about either one of them winning a share of the money so they can go on a lads’ holiday. Or tile their en suite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
if the shoe was on the other foot Georgia would be fuming and screaming at Molly for not telling her about secrets chats with her ex lets say Sam came in and Molly was talking in secret to him, G would hit the roof and call her all sorts, guarantee it

jesus christ Casey can get in the bin, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is the snake biting my cock will you suck it bullshit, just vile

• Sick
  • Haha

EAD

VIP Member
At the party out of the villa the whole thing gave me Towie narrated vibes. I'm only catching up on last night's episode now.

Phalaenopsis101

I noticed Georgia S wasn't present anytime the girls were speaking to Joanne last night so there could be something in that
Listen to Joanna and kadys podcast. They cut Georgia off as she was getting between their Friendship apparently 👀

Attachments

• Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
Is Joanna friends with Georgia S? Not sure she needs any more enablers in there with her. Callum and Georgia H are enough.

Reactions: 24

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I can't warm to Georgia H. All this spiritual shite she spouts is a load of rubbish, there's something off with her and has shit taste in men. She always looks like she needs a good wash too
I agree with you. She gives me 3rd day of a festival vibes. Hair’s always messy, make up never quite right.

• Haha

Jas19/2

VIP Member
awww gutted Hannah went home I don’t know what it is but there something really off with Georgia H

DonAragona

VIP Member
I think Georgia S is trying so hard to be top girl and to make up for the humiliation she suffered last time when Kaz took Josh off her and then spent the following weeks scrambling to stay in the villa. I can't understand her mentality towards Molly when everything is in her favour ie Callum and Molly are done and she already has a history with Tom. Even playing field with Josh, Chris and Anton who all preferred Molly to Queen G, honestly i don't think any guy looks at Georgia S over Molly in equal conditions.

Agree with Georgia H is a bit snakey/bitchy, there's no doubt she thinks she's above some of the girls in the villa.