Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
Jesus Christ you both sound silly come on now !!! Focus on the real topic that little Oompa Loompa couldn’t hack it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sw4

VIP Member
I don't know what to make of this series. I found the first episode entertaining, but also have second hand embarrassment by how desperate they obviously all are, with the possible exception of Chris who at least has a personality and can probably go on to do better things. The rest just need to get a real job tbh.

queenwannabe

Molly was so pretty with her natural teeth, looks like they got the his and hers generic Turkey teeth 😩
The fake Turkey teeth are hellish as it is but I can’t stand when people have lovely white unique teeth and then get veneers! Molly especially 😭 she just looks like every other z list reality ‘star’ now 🙄

What has Liberty done lol? I’ve seen loads of people say she’s milking it and stuff but if anything she’s been really nice to Jake and tried to make it clear there’s no bad blood. He was the one being bitter about it. He is probably annoyed because no girl liked him and he knew he wouldn’t be able to get away with this fake nice and mature boy act he has going on. It’s obvious he hasn’t changed his ways when he said that comment about not hating Liberty. He didn’t need to say that. It’s not her fault they’re coupled up, it’s not like she picked him. He’s so bitter and annoying anyway I’m glad he’s gone. He’s chose to leave which is probably gonna make Liberty feel even more crap about herself. It’s not like they were dating years, I’d barely say they had a relationship tbh. They became official in the villa because he wanted to win the show.

What I will say separate to that though is I think Anton seems to have matured and calmed down. If he keeps it up, he might find himself a nice girl.

I don’t understand what Georgia see’s in Toby. He does not act mature at all.

Reactions: 16

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Also, just realised that was prime time ITV1. Has that ever happened before?

I’m not convinced that was a stunt….that felt really uncomfortable. If my ex of 3 years had been stood there after only 6 months of a break up, I’d have walked out again. No, to be fair I probably would have walloped him into that pool then walked out.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a set up with Callum and Molly. He is not into her. It’s really evident in their body language when they speak. He just looks like he wants to get far a from her.

I think this could be a bit toxic for her. I think Callum is a nice guy but it’s obvious she’s still hurting while he’s over it.

Laika1234

VIP Member
4 people from series 7 will never make sense to me
Especially as it was the worst outside of Winter Love Island in my opinion.

I get Toby because he’s messy.

Liberty and Jake are clearly there for the initial omg we haven’t seen each other reaction.

Kaz to me is a random one. Shes done well but I wouldn’t say she was particularly memorable. They already had 3 from season 7 so not sure why they needed the fourth.

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
The women fawning all over Chris is getting a bit nauseating now 🙄 they know they will get more screen time
This will be probably be a very unpopular opinion but I don't think many of the girls in there would be interested in him if it wasn't for his perceived popularity. I think only Demi would give him the time of day in a normal setting which seems good as that's who he's coupled with but ironically I think she's not his type.

Laika1234

VIP Member
If I’m remembering correctly I’m sure Liberty was a bit naive and didn’t really pick up on the red flags until towards the end when one of the other girls pointed them out to her. I don’t think she’s smart enough to have a game plan/play along tbh 🤣
she wasn’t half as thick as she let on. Her gameplan was always to attempt a Dani Dyer day one coupling and when she realised it wasn’t working she switched tactics to victim who overcomes abusive relationship! Shes going for the exact same journey by trying to get with Mitch. She knows she’ll likely only look good by comparison.

Lurkingloads

If they have done the split for publicity and the chance to go on All Stars then I will laugh my socks off if one of them goes off script and starts getting feelings for someone else in there. Would serve them right.