Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I bet there’s some ex islanders that are in relationships that are thinking ‘damn i wish i was single right now so i could revive my dead z list career’ dunno like Lucie Donlan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Rehlayyyy
---
Also the producers can't be serious
All Stars would become stale very quickly if they did it every year. But I'm interested to see how they do this one. With all the talk of format changes, if this is a success they could use the format again with different people, like celebrities rather than ex islanders. I'm surprised they've never done a celeb one again.
---
Indeed, it should be a one off. Surely there will not be enough former contestants to do an All Star each year without recycling ones who have done it already? Mitch would have a job for life!
It would just be Mitch and Scott calling each other knobheads every year

• Haha

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I am utterly GUTTED if that's true that Liberty, Kaz, Jake AND Toby, all from the worst series in the history of love island UK😭 are all on this NNNOOOO 😣😣 please god NOOO!!!!🙏🏾😭😂

• Haha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
She was really lovely in her series. Like initially, you thought “oh god” but she came across like she had a good heart. Really warmed to her and loved her since. She’s unapologetically herself, her outfits are wild and I’m here for it
I actually love that pink outfit
---
Georgia S is being a bit desperate with Toby

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I don’t see her as a victim. I think she knew he didn’t like her but went with it until she realised they weren’t going to win
I just saw her as being a bit dim. It came across like she genuinely liked him so was ignoring the red flags then all of his little digs eventually got to her and she had enough. The milking it in the last few days would have been down to the producers. The final dates were probably already planned so I could see the producers pushing them to drag it out until after the final date.

Reactions: 15

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Good for Jake, not fair that he is expected to put up with another series of 'poor Liberty'
Quite so. And let’s not forget how Liberty milked the situation in the final days of her own season, OK she knew they weren’t going to win but I totally loathe people claiming victim status for the smallest thing 🤫

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Apart from Chris who I always liked and felt should have been an islander from the start, this lot are a bunch of non entities. Where are the likes of Maura, Megan, Curtis, Chris Hughes etc?

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I just don’t want the fake twins, Olivia or Danica anywhere near this season cannot stand any of them oh and Sophie piper too 😂😂😂
Yeah I think the quality of the bombshells could make or break the series. I'm hoping there are some surprise ones and not just the people already rumoured.
---
Well that was a corker of a first episode wasn't it?

I am praying they bring in Ovie.
Hottest man ever on love island. I can't see him wanting to do it again but I'd love it if he did.