Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh honestly reminds me of a dirty old man at the pub chatting up young girls. Gives me the ick. I know there’s only 5 years between them but gives me the creeps
he’s like his old alcoholic da. The ma is an alcoholic too. I follow her on insta . Always drinking . And Josh is the image of his da the old sleeze bag

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She wants to win because in her mind it places her above all the other girls. Really hope she doesn’t win

Reactions: 44
Iv gotta be honest this challenge always has me questioning my sexuality 🤣 Sophie’s body is 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah deffo out of Molly and Georgia S for the win! Molly tops it for me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
nothing will ever top Tasha having a witch fit in S8 when she didnt raise Andrews heart rate (think Paige raised it cant remember) and she was dressed as Barbie and she had to stand in a barbie doll box and she started popping off at him saying ''do you know how long I had to stand there for'' PMSL and to make it even better the song they played whilst she did her dance was called not your Barbie girl which clearly she was not for Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Give it to her Georgia Harrison maybe didn’t want to be all over diff boys in next to nothing clothes given her past

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.