Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I don't even understand why Tom doesn't already live up north, doesn't he play for Macclesfield?

Reactions: 1

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Former flames? Could be Molly/Callum, Georgia H/Josh, or Georgia S/Callum/Tom
It says both went for former flames, so rules out Georgia/Anton and Sophie/Josh, most likely is surely Molly/Tom, but they could be flexible and put Toby/Georgia S, leaning on the Toby/Molly fleeting moment as hard as either of the Georgias.

jenn00

Producers manipulation of the votes again !!
Bottom 3 and then Islanders with have to pick therefore saving Toby and Georgia. I guarantee it.

Don't know if it makes a difference but Anton vapes not smokes.
Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.
Yes the islanders will probably pick and be fighting or seeking revenge over how the last one went the time that they sent Chris home, so those that wanted Joanna to stay might try and vote out Toby that type of thing. Overall I was glad Maya came in when they were giving their opinions on the couples and when they thought it was just a game. We all know some of the couple are just for convenience still say they are open and are waiting until they see whatever bombshell comes in. It also depends on where they are in life as well and where they work live if its going to work on the outside. We love to see the drama and now we are beginning to see what they really think of each other and the fallout from that. The producers seemed to have listened and it would be interesting to see has this series done better in the rating compared to this time last year. I also agree it better to see older people who have been through enough already and are looking to settle down. I think Joanna was right to be open and honest if she had any doubts re Chris and I would rather that compared to faking it and breaking up 2 weeks after the programme ends and having some insta statement issued.