Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisynoon

Chatty Member
There must be unaired conversations between them since then if she's considering going back. Or she's just so deluded and up herself she still thinks she has a chance despite him saying no.
I think it's the latter plus she'd decided that she was going to "be conflicted" between him and Toby for a while and can't let that storyline go yet

Reactions: 4

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I don’t find Josh good looking at all. Actually he’s kinda ugly to me
---

Or him 🤣
I fancied him first time around too. Yet I find him cringy too. On the other hand Toby and Josh do absolutely nothing for me and I don’t understand that. Neither does Tom facially.

Reactions: 4

KindnessWins

Set her up?
Her words and behaviour are all her own.

And IF its a case that she is in on it, and she's being paid to behave like this to make good TV then that's on her too. No amount if money would persuade me to be portrayed in that way.
Yes. She’s not blameless. But we all know what LI producers are like, this year needed a villain and they gave us one. We only see such a small portion of their day. One things for sure, she makes for good TV.

Reactions: 3

jenabelle

By not ever apologising and manipulating the situation to make herself come across as the victim does make her worse than everybody else. She’s showing really dangerous and toxic behaviour, not normal at all, she genuinely doesn’t see what she has done wrong
Toby’s going to get a turn off, I can see it. He 🙈🤣will see the light. Why is she always the victim 🙄 😒
---
Not ages. 9 months
Ah stop ✋️ 🫸 🫷, they have history too. Now her heart will be broken for a 3rd time 🙈🙄🤣
---

stop because why is this so funny 🤣🤣🤣
And who did he couple up with in the end

Last edited:

Emmajay

Speaking of Kaz Crossley, it was reported that she was going to be a bombshell. I wonder if she dropped out.

Tofino

VIP Member
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyone’s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? It’s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screen😤
I did hear her shout ‘Arabella’ on movie night when she was basically telling her to shut up!!

• Haha