Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
On the love island Instagram 1st look post no one seems keen on Joanna and Callum, everyone still asking for molly and Callum and for the producers to plan a date for them
I think producers would have got the ball rolling if it was an option. Him and Jo seem a bit forced and Tom is so so boring that the clear winners for them are Callum and Molly. Everyone seems to be rooting for them so it would be a big draw to play out them reuniting. I think the reason it’s not happening is Callum or Molly must have had a word with producers that it’s not an option.

Reactions: 4

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I think Anton is being disingenuous with Georgia, but he has chose to lay it on thick. Anyway, I actually don’t think Georgia is fully buying it either. I just don’t think Georgia would be his type I think he would like a girly Dolly bird blonde Georgia comes across as a tomboy, and is into alternative things like meditation, and I think Anton is pretending to like meditating just to string her along

Laika1234

VIP Member
They even have Molly and Callum in the same group for AM chats - I don’t think they’d be doing that if they were trying to force them back together.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Toby lives in Essex that’s a good 3 1/2 hour nearly 4 hours drive to York wouldn’t fancy doing that all the time
God knows how Georgia and Anton are going to cope he lives up in Glasgow. She lives in Essex.

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I saw a bit of tonight show at the end of last nights and was one of the twins kissing Toby in a game and Joe kissing Molly?

😂 I will laugh if one of the twins turn Toby’s head as Georgia the Snake will definitely be all by her little poor self then!
---

Ooh if he is going into the Villa who can you see him with?

Arabella?
Joanna?
I think both Tom and Toby will use the twins to assert that their heads won't turn 😒 though apparently Tom liked Jess's insta stories, or something.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Friend of mine was visiting London a few years ago, think it was about a year after Georgia was originally on Love Island (maybe 2018-19?). She was in a coffee shop and Georgia walked in, my friend said hello to her and Georgia looked at her like she was something she’d just scraped off her shoe. This season is justice for Julie 💜🤣 karma doing its work, couldn’t happen to a nicer person 👌
Well to be honest, I would do the same if some random person said hi to me 😀 OK, not look at them in a nast way, but still 😀