Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gleevall

Chatty Member
Cannot wait for the blonde twins to come in and turn Josh's head so that Sophie can get away

Reactions: 4

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Georgia is so insecure because of Molly. How would she coped if someone like Megan was in there?
That’s what I was saying she’s thinks she better than what she’s then when confronted with a girl who she’s sees as better or a threat her insecurities are all on show

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
I know you were talking specifically about name shortening rather than her overuse of people’s names, but isn’t it a psychological behaviour that by continuing using someone’s name in a conversation, it’s meant to make them more familiar and trusting of you? Sales people use this tactic sometimes.

Wonder if she does it on purpose for that reason.
Yes! Think you may be spot on there…

Of course babe Craig’s coming 😂😂 love that Craig’s coming in for my boy Anton ♥😂

regarding the diversity, I understand we need more people who want black women to come in to love island in general however, if someone said to the blokes in love island audition do you fancy black women 1- they’d say yes just to try and get through audition (are they called auditions? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ and 2- they won’t say no as they’d be branded a racist unfortunately. The only way they could do it is asking them their type and hoping someone says the right thing but then are you going to turn 12 amazing islanders for a shit one just because they like black girls. Difficult isn’t it.
---

I love mal and she fancies Anton and I think they’d be soooo funny together: and she’s so Scottish so it’s actually perfect. Let’s get her in please, thanks
I don’t think they do auditions anymore? They percentage of people taken from applications is very low

Bit of a random one but does anyone know what lipstick Georgia S might have been wearing on the pda awards night? It was a really matte brown and I feel like I need it lol!

specialh

stop because why is this so funny 🤣🤣🤣
That clip makes me think Eve is the twin that looks at the other identical twin and think she's as attractive as that, IFYWIM? Jess is the prettiest!
The twins also remind me that I should touch and play with my hair more!

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Wonder if one of the twins has been told to pick Toby 🤣
Who would pick Georgia if this happened? The only ones I can see doing it is Josh or Chris if their pairings are disrupted by Joe (Chris would pick her over Kaz for Toby)

Kaz looked quite lost for most of the time after Liberty left. Why didn’t they send in someone nice for her. She’s a gorgeous girl and deserved better than the producers gave her
Who though?
---
I don't know who she's talking about but I imagine the ones people want to see are the ones in relationships like indiyah,tanya,whitney
They’re isn’t loads to pick from though unless you include casa rejects

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I just had a Quick Look at the twins instas did Jess take a pic of Jess Hunt and say make me look like her 👀🤣

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Callum and Molly ain’t getting back together. The producers aren’t even pushing it as they have Callum and Tom in the morning chats etc. they haven’t really mentioned each other through any of the drama. I feel like there was a word spoken where they told producers not to use their past relationship too much or something.
I wonder if the fight they had before her kiss with Chris showed the producers that there was just too much to be sorted through that they wouldn't be able to air?

Nopatience

VIP Member
Arabella must have been in bed mending her twice heart broken self, back in the game and ready to flirt.

• Haha