Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KindnessWins

I think I’m in the minority that doesn’t think Georgia has done anything horrendous, yes she’s been a bit of a dick flirting with the boys but it’s nothing more then what any of all the other series have done. Comparing her to someone who lied about DV is extreme
I don’t think she’s done anything that extreme either. Some of the boys (men 🙄) that have been on LI over the years have been just as bad but got less hate.

I knew what she was like from watching her previously so don’t think the other islanders are *that* surprised. Callum gives me the ick with how attached he is to her after a week. I think he was just trying to save face as he would be gutted if he was single and Molly was coupled up in the villa.

She needs to grow up though. I think she’s a sleekit wee cunt tbh. Looking at her TikTok and insta, there’s a severe lack of pics or vids with friends and family. Which proves she’s really not a down to earth girls girl. The smirking does my tits in. How no one has given her a sore face in her life, I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Someone said recently (might have been Scott from last series) that anyone posting about being at airports etc won't be going in as they're not allowed to post anything like that.

Getting Davide or Ekin in now would be a great move but not sure I could see it happening.
Think he’s been papped rather than posting about it himself?

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I need Callum to tell Georgia to her face in front of everyone that he'll never take her back. The only reason she's pretending to want him back now is because she's seen a snippet of how the situation will look to the viewers and knows her & Toby won't be a popular couple. But she won't be popular in any couple now cause she's a c*nt.
He did last night 😭 I'm so disappointed, I really hope he sticks to his guns.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
100% anton needs a girl like molly to show off to the world or Arabella I actually really like arabella she’s grown a lot and she’s very switched on! Naturally pretty too!
---

They are female toms
Yeah I think he would like a trophy wife

saadd3434

VIP Member
Shut up molly with your 3 1/2 years, ive sat on the toilet having a shit longer than that

Sick of hearing about her 3.5 years, in the grand scheme of things it’s not that long. I had over double that and I was a lot younger than her at the time too