Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
these people are so dumb, how do they not know fire in spanish is Inferno and Georgia S ddint know what Revalation meant, christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong Georgia should have apologised when caught out but she has done no worse than other guys in the show and there is just so much heat and hate for her. She could have handled it better and could have apologised after the awards but it’s not that serious they are all single. I also have no idea why Molly apologised to her…. For what?!

Reactions: 5

Ros79

Chatty Member
I don’t remember Joe but if he was only in it for 16 days 5 years ago that’s not really a surprise.

Reactions: 4

squeeze1

Twins both went to my school but after I left.

Nobody really remembers them, they moved to London and really though LI would kick things off for them but it never did.

queenwannabe

I liked the twins last time! Jess ended up being lovley and really coming out her shell and they looks so good! Who cares about having work done when it looks good 😂

• Sick

Daisybee

VIP Member
On the love island Instagram 1st look post no one seems keen on Joanna and Callum, everyone still asking for molly and Callum and for the producers to plan a date for them