Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I’m rooting for Callum & Molly!
More of the others need to back Callum - I’m glad anton finally piped up at the end

Reactions: 48

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I have been married for 16 years, together 20, we have 2 kids... yet I still don't think I'd describe our relationship as having "deep history".
Haha same🤣 married 14, together 22 years, 2 kids...😆
Also I'd leave it all for a night in the hideaway with Callum 🫢🤫😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I can’t believe I actually liked Georgia at the start of this series and thought she had grown up since her last series! But nope she’s a real nasty piece of work, such a liar and so immature!

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I do love that they had to come up with a different version of Movie Night because Georgia S has spouted so much shit that she couldn't have been covered in one clip.
I love how they gave other islanders a clip when it was really just to expose Georgia further 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

gleevall

Chatty Member
Georgia looking starry eyed at Toby and holding his waist after it all went down is actually vile
1707086231069.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I genuinely think everyone pandas for someone who doesn’t care for others, this whole let’s care for Georgia s’ mental health is a load of bullshit when she doesn’t care for others, I think it makes a difference if they’re nice and caring but she’s someone who has shat on others to make herself feel better and has signed up for this?!

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Out of curiosity I looked at Georgia’s insta page before tonight’s episode and comments were on, well guess what tattlers they’re only turned off now !!! Hahahaha

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Really cringed watching her ‘chat’ with Callum. He was being so mature and making valid points and she’s screeching about her feelings being invalidated. I think Callum got the ick 🤣🐍

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Georgia S saying to toby ‘we have an untreatable bond’ and ‘you’ll always have a special place in my heart’ and now she is saying she doesn’t know why he did that?! I am livid!!! What the fuck is she all about

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Arabella needs to chuck that cocktail in Georgia's face, she's fucking insufferable, ''I never said I was entertaining it'' babe you don't have to your actions of cuddling with Toby in bed, defending him to the girlies and not reasssuring Callum and shutting it down with Toby speak for themseleves, shes so arrogant

• Heart
Reactions: 45