Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pshsjsnn

Funny how Georgia and Joanna stuck up for Georgia s at first then even they couldn’t stick up for her anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

specialh

I want a psychologist to study Chris and tell me why he behaves the way he does. Like coming down to the fire pit in his face mask? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
attention seeking
trying to be funny/quirky
thinks it makes him more interesting
lack of identity/personality
trying to defuse the situation
but ultimately I think it's cos he is a twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gleevall

Chatty Member
Georgia's ability to paint herself as a victim in literally every scenario needs to be studied

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Georgia H is insufferable and a clout chaser, she has 0 interest in Anton and was saying she had the ick for him not long ago, she's just looking for a ticket to the final and a chance to stay in the villa,

Toby said he broke up with Chloe as he didn’t trust her so would rather get with Georgia who is the biggest compulsive liar? Good luck to him. I hope she gets exposed tonight.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The absolute bare faced lies out of her when the evidence was just shown on screen !!!!

Trying to say she had no feels for Toby before he picked her and she was literally just shown telling him he would always have a place in her heart the day of the recoupling.
The girl is unhinged

I steal names

VIP Member
Georgia’s acting like she’s got a 10 year marriage and three kids with Toby. My god. She’s so unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Maggie

I HATE Georgia S!! Her feelings are valid but Callum’s aren’t!! She’s just horrible! The comments to Toby in the kitchen….get the pair of them out! She’s pure snake!

Reactions: 41
Toby and Joanna are embarassing trying to justify Georgia, Toby is just doing it so he can dick her down and Joanna her bestie would defend her against murder at this point its a disgrace , Amber was right to drag her

• Heart
Reactions: 40