Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
What 👏🏼 an 👏🏼 episode 👏🏼

Sooo here for Callum. He did not let up all night! So refreshing to see someone finally call Georgia out on her bullshit. I really cannot stand her. The way she conducts herself you can tell she’s coasted her whole life on being pretty/perceived as a cute little thing and therefore getting away with things or never been called out. So many times Callum asked her to just admit she’d lied and she couldn’t?? The best was when he said “why would I want to be with someone like you after what I’ve seen?” Damn. Imagine that being said about you. She’s a horrible little girl.

The hair comment was such a pick me response to the fact most of the other girls have hair extensions.

I actually really enjoyed Arabella tonight too. She can stand up for herself but also laugh at herself. She seems a good sport.

I think even if Callum and Molly get back together, it’ll fall apart in a couple months’ time. Too much damage has been done. I think he genuinely liked Georgia and Would’ve happily moved on. I hope they don’t fall back together now because they can’t go back to Gee/Tom.

Reactions: 55

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Just caught up on Love Island inbetween house renovation.. Fun times.

The one thing that's really getting to me about Georgia S is that she continuously interrupts people in arguments but when somebody does it to her she tells them that they're rude and shouts "LET ME SPEAK".

She's a horrendous, self-entitled, nasty little girl.

Reactions: 55

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Feel so sorry for Molly, actually teared up a bit seeing her so upset like that, nobody deserves to be made to feel that way. Georgia doesn’t give a single shit about anybody other than herself

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Chris is vile, tbh I dont see why Arabella was included in most snakey selection, she didnt do anything wrong she voiced an opinion after Chris chose her in the game after squashing it with her, if anything he should have been the one nominated

Laika1234

VIP Member
Joanna being besties with Kady and apparently Georgia S makes me think she’s probably a bit of a knob.